How long to charge batt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jks15

Sep 19, 2009
Hi all jst got my hands on sanyo rechargable batts. I'm confused as to the duration of each charge. I read in the little paper given with the batt should charge for 13 hrs for full charge. Wah piang like that every time charge mst put for 13 hrs?

I used to use Sonys n charged like 2 to 3 hrs only. Sanyo users assist if possible pls.

Thx

Hi all jst got my hands on sanyo rechargable batts. I'm confused as to the duration of each charge. I read in the little paper given with the batt should charge for 13 hrs for full charge. Wah piang like that every time charge mst put for 13 hrs?

I used to use Sonys n charged like 2 to 3 hrs only. Sanyo users assist if possible pls.

Thx

Long charge for the first time only la.

Also a normal charger will take around 6 hours to charge in normal condition. You can buy a fast charger to charge them at 1.5-2 hours.

Depend how many batteries charging at one time and what type of charger i.e fast charger can charge 4 AA in about 2 hrs....normal charger around 4- 6 hrs. Although I'm not too sure whether the battery capacity play a part i.e 2700mAh > than 2300mAh charging time????

Get a proper charger that can a) show the level of existing charge and charging progress; b) allows for slow charging (also named 'soft charging') and c) can do reformatting of batteries. You can use any charger that is specified for the largest battery (in terms of capacity [mAh]), no need to stick to the manufacturer of the batteries. Have a look at Maha MH-C801 or browse for other models

Cool. Thx alot ppl. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.