How is a good place to shoot for "Country-like" feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qING

Jan 3, 2006
I would to check where is a good place for country-like feeling. I thought Puala Ubin is an option.

Any place that you can recommend for shooting (besides Puala Ubin and the lalang @ Punggol)? And is there an abandoned railway somewhere in Singapore? Thanks.

somewhere near to seletar camp there is this area of private houses. quite countryside like, low lying land for a huge area.

somewhere near to seletar camp there is this area of private houses. quite countryside like, low lying land for a huge area.

Thanks. Fotophilic. Is this place near the Seletar Golf course? Or is it near a farm? I remember there is a farm somewhere :)

Do anyone know if how to go to the lalang field in Punggol? Is it accessible by public transport? Is the beach near there? I have seen some beach photos over @ ClubSNAP...
Thanks.

lim chu kang there has some farm too... can try there :)

Thanks. Fotophilic. Is this place near the Seletar Golf course? Or is it near a farm? I remember there is a farm somewhere :)

Yes it is quite near to the golf course. If you are driving, assuming you are coming from the Jalan Kayu, you just have to turn left to enter that place (the golf course will be on your right). That area is quite low lying with many "Ang Mohs" living there.

The bus to enter that area is 103 (you might wanna 2x check with the SBS bus guide). I rem there is also a special bus service that goes really inside that place, which is literally the Singapore Youth Flying Club.

Hope this helps. :)

Hey. Viewwing and Fotophilic, thanks for your suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.