How did you choose yr system/cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
acetylcholine said:
in such a situation now..
so...trying to decide..
Go with your instincts and your gut feeling. IMHO, that is the best and more accurate judgement because it is you who will be using the camera ultimately.

Books can only act as a reference but not exactly something you should follow entirely. Because the book/magazine reviews is written that way based on the author's feelings but what he/she feels may not be the same with you.

Choose something that you are comfortable with. :)

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

For me, I like something that is built to last and once I bought it, I can forget to buy or to upgrade to another camera.
I like manual camera, it is very unlike today's digital camera which is not as lasting and durable as a manual camera. Look at the ppl nowadays, they are using S2pro and S3pro wasn't out and most ppl seems like wanting to upgrade liao....very sad waste money! :nono:
So for me, I would still rather to stick with my good old faithful Leica M6 which never fails to deliver. :lovegrin:

acetylcholine said:
in such a situation now..
so...trying to decide..

I got hold of the 2 candidate cameras (Canon and Nikon) and handled them. The winner was clear as I greatly preferred the handling of the Nikon. It's as simple as that... :D

To decide on your camera/system, you first decide on what you want to achieve.

Then check your bank account to get the best you can afford!

Status
Not open for further replies.