How come my photo is like that?

kitaro9202

Oct 6, 2008
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
70980020.jpg

Why is there so many line in the photo?

Is there anything wrong with the camera?

btw this was taken from a film slr

looks like light "leaking in" across the shutter... Probably the previous shot was taken long ago, and/or the camera was exposed to bright light between this shot and the previous one.

that's just my guess.

could be light seals breaking down, which film camera? old one?

oo. x-300. i remember using tat a while ago:D
i'll reckon the seals are breakin down. usually its not significant when ur using a low speed film cause the film aint sensitive enough to detect the small changes.

perhaps u wanna post other photos and we can see to figure out? using the same film reel one.

oo. x-300. i remember using tat a while ago:D
i'll reckon the seals are breakin down. usually its not significant when ur using a low speed film cause the film aint sensitive enough to detect the small changes.

perhaps u wanna post other photos and we can see to figure out? using the same film reel one.

here another one
26600_344911278771_561988771_3579010_2627014_n.jpg

weird. i cant put my finger on to this. could it be lens problem? cause it seems like only when there is direct sunlight from sun u get the odd rays. seems counter intuitive to the case of lightseal problems cause ur other shots with lesser light (hence prolonged shutterspeed i assume) should result in a greater problem.

http://www.cam-spares.com/page4.htm this is a short piece on lightseals.
i may also suspect the person may had made errors while developing ur photo? not too sure. someone who used film longer n has darkroom tech pls correct me

oh yea. i used the same model as u and i didnt had the problems. cause i kept in a lot of silica gell ~~

did u do tat?