House M.D. Season 6 Finale shot entirely using Canon 5D Mk II

serious? i follow this show religiously. but honestly i can't remember how the last episode looked like. how did they shoot it using the 5D mk II?

Erm, I'm a House fan too. The current season finale hasn't even aired in the US, so I'm not sure how you managed to watch it. :think:

How did they shoot it? The director mentioned 24p, so I'm assuming that they shot using the 5D Mk II's video mode. (As I said, I'm not a Canon DSLR user, so I don't know what features are on specific models.)

Incidentally, the Canon 1D (I forgot Mk what), was used to shoot certain short scenes in Slumdog Millionaire. One such scene is Lathika looking up at the Malik at the train station. Danny Boyle mentioned it in the Blu-ray extras. But in this case, he shot stills with the high frame rate, not video.

Incidentally, the Canon 1D (I forgot Mk what), was used to shoot certain short scenes in Slumdog Millionaire. One such scene is Lathika looking up at the Malik at the train station. Danny Boyle mentioned it in the Blu-ray extras. But in this case, he shot stills with the high frame rate, not video.

Of course, no 1D has video capability yet when Slumdog Millionaire was released. Thanks for the link, even though you're not a Canon user. :thumbsup:

That's nuts taking 10 fps into video, lol :bsmilie:

Crazy ideas :thumbsup: