Hotshoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha ...issit? hmm haben been to gadetinfinity for a long time...now with my issue solve...yes finally i can use my own camera for studio shooting....hahaha!

hahaha ...issit? hmm haben been to gadetinfinity for a long time...now with my issue solve...yes finally i can use my own camera for studio shooting....hahaha!

Yes... I was about to make the purchase and I withdrew... :sweat: that might not hold true to other accessories though...

whats with infinity gadget? hahaha...sometime it is good to survey ard for the lowest price b4 buying...but at times no choice...EX also must buy cos in urgent use!

True... those guys are stationed in HK, so their shipment's rather fast... :) Their portrait set is quite attractive in pricing actually, especially singapore shops practically ran out of the Vivitar 285HV Flash... for this one, they tossed in two diffusers, two flashes, one off shoe flash bracket, two rf receivers and one rf transmitter... for around the price of a single F56AM.

Decided against it and settled for two flashes separate because I want to be able to test the RF Receivers right here in SG, and make sure it's compatible with the ones that are currently in the employ of some of our bros here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.