Hotshoe Radio Wireless Flash Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit doubtful about these made in china/taiwan products. They probably will not last very long and may have a range problem.

I know because I use a cheap RF trigger which does not work sometimes. The Canon version is way too overpriced.

As for hotshoe wireless flash trigger, I'm using ST-E2 which works wonders! For $200+, IMO it is a good investment.

I've not used the Tagotech trigger for flash before, only their radio shutter triggers; what I can tell you is that the service from Paul (Tagotech) is nothing short of fantastic! Great, and fast communications and if you have problems with your new purchase, he will go out of his way to help solve the problem. Give him a PM and see if you feel comfortable dealing with him.

CHEERS!

Thanks, i know this brand called poket wiazrd. its gd rite.. any idea where can i get it?

I'm a bit doubtful about these made in china/taiwan products. They probably will not last very long and may have a range problem.

I know because I use a cheap RF trigger which does not work sometimes. The Canon version is way too overpriced.

As for hotshoe wireless flash trigger, I'm using ST-E2 which works wonders! For $200+, IMO it is a good investment.

Not all china stuffs are no good. I have been using china made flash trigger for 1 year. Still working!!! AND it costs only $50.

ys-b.gif

I read somewhere that the ST-E2 can be used on other cameras other than Canon, except you lose the TTL. Can you use on the Leica M?

I've not used the Tagotech trigger, but Paul is a nice person to deal.

I've the China made Hotshoe Radio Wireless Flash Trigger which sell by Ruby, this thing works fine in door or outdoor for short range, but have problems with interference of mobile phone ringing, it will trigger the receiver, if you are shooting in studio with fast recycle strobes, it will turn your studio to become a disco dance floor.

I'm using the one similar to the one marketed by tagotech and I believe it's from the same maker just labelled differently.

Take note that the triggers aren't compatible with the 430ex. Another drawback is that the fastest reliable sync speed I get out of that is 1/125 which isn't too bad, but not great either. Otherwise they are pretty reliable and work with no problems with other flashes.

Does the ST- E2 cost more than $250 for first hand? i got 2 x 430EX which happens to act as slave... Itchy hand...might like to try to buy one if new cost around $250...

Status
Not open for further replies.