HongKong

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbietoPro

Sep 24, 2011
Hi guys,

Any of you are going to hongkong anytime soon?
Need a favour.

overloaden_mule.jpg

Not those la. lol. I need help to buy a flash. Canon 580 exII. Can anyone help? :)

There are many camera shops in Singapore that should carry that model :)

Cheapest in SG is 750+.
However in HK is 530+.

Thus i need some help and see if anyone is going.

my friend just did a random check for me in one shop, was 3980hkd. 4days ago.
online rate was about 6.1, so i guess credit card rate probably 5.8.
end up i didnt buy it after calculations...

Last edited:
Hmm.. i tink your friend went to fortress as it's HK$3980.

According to this website, Vivaphoto -, and i called to check, it's HK$3380.
Address either: 旺角始創中心二樓267-271號鋪 27089799 Or 深水埗褔榮街133號黃金電腦商場52號B2舖 23877444

I believe some of the dealers like Tin Cheung does online sales. You should try to check with them as well.

Haha. Before Thai flood, it is only 675 from ms colour :)
Dad just said that we would be going to hk next yr in Jan, so I shall wait till Jan to hk and buy it there :)

Anyone wants me to help to buy something? I am willing to help at a $25-$30 mark up

Haha. Before Thai flood, it is only 675 from ms colour :)
Dad just said that we would be going to hk next yr in Jan, so I shall wait till Jan to hk and buy it there :)

Anyone wants me to help to buy something? I am willing to help at a $25-$30 mark up

i offer you $0.10 to help me get some dim sum take-away. of course, if it's not steaming hot and fresh when you pass it to me, you owe me $1000 because of the anticipation and stress while waiting

What a good way to do business.. hmm..

Haha I mean to help with a good heart. It's ok if you guys dun see it that way. Cos there is a guy who said to me that 20bucks is too riSky for the risk. :)
It's going to add on to my baggage size and weight thou. In another words, I dun earn as I have to pay for overweight baggages. :)

Haha I mean to help with a good heart. It's ok if you guys dun see it that way. Cos there is a guy who said to me that 20bucks is too riSky for the risk. :)
It's going to add on to my baggage size and weight thou. In another words, I dun earn as I have to pay for overweight baggages. :)

Excess baggage charges
HKG to SIN, excess baggage charge is $12/kg, so you can earn some pocketmoney! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.