Hong Kong Trip on September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
I wonder, if i choose to go Hongkong On september.. is it nothing much to shop?
first time going Hongkong, so I need to ask hehe.

Usually Hongkong Summer sales are for Branded stuff? Thought of going on 6 to 10 september.

Those ppl always go hongkong, please give me ur opinion

Millions thanks

hehe I heard that you can find clothes selling in HK Esprit for S$10.. Even if it's T-shirts, it's darn cheap.

Yeah, there are several Esprit outlets, one big one is at Tsim Sha Tsui: Hankow Rd.. The shop is between Peking Rd. and Middle Rd.

Another one is at Causeway Bay, near Times Square, I think it was Leighton street on the left when you walk from SOGO to Times Square.

One more big one at Tung Chung, the new town area near the Airport inside the shopping center. But I don't think many Singaporeans would go to this place......

I forgot when the sales period is for Esprit.

HS

there's an Espirit warehouse.. think at the end of some MTR stations.. forgot liao :sweatsm: i am not a shopper but went HK during May becos of some family matters.

there're some places you might want to go.. make a day to go Ocean Park, Disneyland is nt recommended by me becos i find it too ex :sweatsm: also can go Stanley Park which is near Stanley Market. i personally dont like the things at Temple Street/ Women Street so no comments. other than that, you could do some research lah. you may also go Wong Tai Sing if you wanna bai bai.

behyx said:
hehe I heard that you can find clothes selling in HK Esprit for S$10.. Even if it's T-shirts, it's darn cheap.

U mean in september? dun quite fancy Esprit.. the t-shirts too short for me hehe ...

Hmm i also dun know what can i get from Hongkong.

Does it have those kindof street Same as Korea.. selling all kind things, from bags to tops to skirt to accessories and food? Hongkong only WOMAN street have that right?

And ya, i want to buy a few hongkong series/ movies DVD back :)

Go shop for some camera stuff on our behalf lor ... ;)

Ola said:
Go shop for some camera stuff on our behalf lor ... ;)

I am fine with it as long as u pay me :)

dun waste time at the outlets, go to fa yuen street at prince edward mrt...there're 2 rows of export shops selling branded stuff at rock-bottom prices!

I have seen J Crew pants going for HK20... most of the mens' clothings (tee shirts, casual/business shirts, pants) go for less than HK100.

satch said:
dun waste time at the outlets, go to fa yuen street at prince edward mrt...there're 2 rows of export shops selling branded stuff at rock-bottom prices!

I have seen J Crew pants going for HK20... most of the mens' clothings (tee shirts, casual/business shirts, pants) go for less than HK100.

men's clothing ;o.. how about woman clothing??..
what is the food that is a must to try there?

Hi
There's still plenty to shop around in HKG for cloths (both sexes) beside winter.
Shopping in HKG is of a different experience compared to SIN. If you are intending to shop in Gucci or Prada, then you may not find a difference... :)

Sep is a good time to visit HKG (IMHO) since shopping tour groups from SIN, BKK etc are lesser.

Hope this helps.

Haze said:
men's clothing ;o.. how about woman clothing??..
what is the food that is a must to try there?

There are lots of women stuff in fa yuen st too.

At the airport near the baggage collection area there are maps, get hold of them they are very useful. The map got highlight places to go for shopping / tourist attraction which i find useful for tourists.

google hong kong for more information

Some stuffs are cheaper there, but definately eating in HK is more costly than SG.

enjoy.

eh if u want i can send u my hk itiernary.... haha was there for a week last month....

the esprit factory outlet is the one at tsim sha tsui....two storey's worth... but the catch is u gotta check the items well coz their policy is that since the items sold there are not the latest season's stuff...there's no replacemen..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.