Hong kong trip on december

weegheng

Nov 25, 2009
Singapore
Hi guys, can anyone recommend me place to stay at HK. My trip is 5d4n and my budget for stay is around s$ 300-400(4 nite). As I know the hotel is very expensive so guest house is ok for me, any idea which guest house is recommended? :)

Just search around the web... chances you might get hotels/hostels such as BP International at very reasonable price. Prudential quite alright in terms of pricing. Alternatively, try free and easy package travel agencies as they do have a good selections of hotels and air-tickets combi for you to consider.

Hi guys, can anyone recommend me place to stay at HK. My trip is 5d4n and my budget for stay is around s$ 300-400(4 nite). As I know the hotel is very expensive so guest house is ok for me, any idea which guest house is recommended? :)

if you are looking for a guest house, take a look at this http://www.cbgh.net/.

I used to live building near this guest house and have friends came to HKG they're stayed there too.
located near Times Square, Causeway Bay. Close Lee Garden, Sogo Causeway Bay. Not far from Causeway Bay MTR,Bus stop for E11 and A11 to Hong Kong International Airport and Happy Valley Race Course if you plan to see horse race there.

Hope this help.

For budget accomodations, try Hop Inn Hostel or USA Hostel on Kowloon/Tsim Tsa Tsui or for slightly higher budget & one of the cheaper but excellent accomodations try the Wesley Hotel on Hong Kong Island/Wanchai.

i can recommend oi suen guesthouse. it's located along argyle street and just opposite ladies' street! a really prime location with affordable rates and excellent service! :)