Hong Kong fish market

tirimasu

Jul 31, 2008
Singapore
My 2nd trip to Hong Kong was never the same again until I went shopping at the usual spots that I have been to my previous time there. But this time, I have been to Wing Sheng camera shop there and true enough, the lens are cheaper there but not so much for the camera body compared to Singapore. That is already a big side track there. Now, although this is a the repeated trip for me to Hong Kong but it is my first time to have my seafood dinner in a fish market. The seafood I have taken there are almost to delicious remembering that I have a mantis shrimp dish. I can't taste any meat literally out of this mantis shrimp shells.

So after my dinner, I strolled along the street of Lei Yue Mun (鯉魚門) fish market and got the views of this wonderful spread of tanks displayed for sale of seafood! I just thought that this kind of displays are one of a kind. Therefore, I grabbed shot out of it with high ISO on 5D II using ultra wide angle lens. More details and more photos can be seen in my blog. Feel free to take a visit! Cheers!

5997117669_67da41f50d.jpg