Hong Kong Camera Gears Shopping Guide 2012

Any recommendations where to buy a Professional Video Camera in HK?

Will turn HK next week......
Any recomendations for B+W ND 110 filter In HK?
How about the price for this filter at HK? Thanks!

I used the price.com.hk to look for the price Nikon SB700 flash, it states 2220 HKD and water goods, meaning I wont get anything cheaper than this price if i wanna get the one with international warranty?

derekliu said:
I used the price.com.hk to look for the price Nikon SB700 flash, it states 2220 HKD and water goods, meaning I wont get anything cheaper than this price if i wanna get the one with international warranty?

That is usually the case. The price in price.com.hk is quite competitive since people will usually go for the lowest price shop. A lot of these shops accept COD so the risk of getting con is pretty low.

Hi all,
Would like to check if HK sells camera bags from Lowepro, Kata and Tamrac?

Hi all,

Planning to look for camera case during my trip to HK next month.
Any suggestions on where to find good deal case for Olympus PEN Mini :D

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone know the latest price for Sony nex 5n? Body or kit Len?

Thank you

Hi All,

Did anyone know which are the shops in Hong Kong selling Samyang lenses? As I will be heading to Hong Kong over this weekend, and I am planning to get a 7.5mm m4/3 fish eye lens. Tried searching online, but can't find an information about it other than those HK online stores.

Thanks in advance!

Try this website Samyang Lens_çRî^_Photoman

They have two shops in HK. One in Wanchai (灣仔) and the other in ShamShuiPo (深水埗)

Address:
HK Island: 香港灣仔軒尼詩道298號298商場UG層121-122鋪 Tel: 28922226
Kowloon: 九龍深水埗深之都1樓 139-141 鋪- 近深水埗地鐵站 Tel:35686223

Visit their website before arrive in HK. Their website price is usually lower than the one in the shop. You can always quote their website price to get the lower price.

Bought my 14mm F/2.8 there.

You can also try Sim City in Mongkok. There are shops that carry Samyang lenses as well.

Last edited:
Try this website Samyang Lens_çRî^_Photoman

They have two shops in HK. One in Wanchai (灣仔) and the other in ShamShuiPo (深水埗)

Address:
HK Island: 香港灣仔軒尼詩道298號298商場UG層121-122鋪 Tel: 28922226
Kowloon: 九龍深水埗深之都1樓 139-141 鋪- 近深水埗地鐵站 Tel:35686223

Visit their website before arrive in HK. Their website price is usually lower than the one in the shop. You can always quote their website price to get the lower price.

Bought my 14mm F/2.8 there.

You can also try Sim City in Mongkok. There are shops that carry Samyang lenses as well.

Thanks for the information! :)

hi, going to hk in june. any good place to get nikon 35mm, 1.8g? any web site to check the price in HK?

thanks

Hi all,
Would like to check if HK sells camera bags from Lowepro, Kata and Tamrac?

TS, ygdragon.net no longer available perhaps can remove it in ur 1st page

It depends on what brand of bags you want to buy..
generally..they are cheaper..

Thanks CS Tan and TWmilkteaTW:)

Where is the best place to get filters?