Not open for further replies.

littledigitalartist

Aug 2, 2004
holland vee
stofen.jpg

looks nice!

monsoon said:
looks nice!

thanks... hey ppl.. anymore???anyone out there with their homemade diy stuff?? btw raptor84.. your product cannot see very clear... as in can only see one round thingy... got a side view??:D

littledigitalartist said:
thanks... hey ppl.. anymore???anyone out there with their homemade diy stuff?? btw raptor84.. your product cannot see very clear... as in can only see one round thingy... got a side view??:D

P1020776.jpg
its thiis with paper over it and a hole in the base for the pop-up flash. Need to replace with tracing paper as it loses too much light.

I used to make an omnibounce for my older flash on my SLR. The results are not as gd as the original so i dropped the idea.

sure it does... although it reduces the light by 1 step (?? i dunno how to measure it) but i heard the original does that too... anyway my omni bounce is made from a wall's ice cream box.. i've been searching for this kind of plastic for a long time.. it is white and non transparent... but now it seems all the wall's ice cream box are all transparent already... :( havent seen the one with white plastic base... anyway.. here are some of the samples:

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=177226;p cheers... ha ha ha.. poverty is the mother of all inventions... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.