Holga User Group (aka HUG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereobox said:
you are most welcomed!

are you new here to our HUG, by-the-way?

yar, i'm new and fresh! hehe. :)

regards,
z-oal.

ok some new pics

rambo1.jpg

rambo6.jpg

rambo5.jpg

mini-moshpit1.jpg

waeahweaw2.jpg

Hi guys,

do you have any websites/pictures recommendations of unconventional/experimental outdoor portraits photos using holga?

I'm doing a series for a good friend as a birthday present for him, so want to get some inspiration first before i get my hands on a holga (tonight!!) and shoot. :)

Also, as holga is a fix aperture n shutter speed camera, how do i control my shoot? using numerous filters?? Although i develop and print my own BWs, I don't want to push/pull too much either.

heyyy bumortic i was in the gig too! haha. i was one of the girls inside and i held my brand new holga. :) the gig was mad wasnt it. hell of a great mosh!!! Enjoyed myself really much.

frinchy said:
heyyy bumortic i was in the gig too! haha. i was one of the girls, i held my brand new holga. :) the gig was mad wasnt it. hell of a great mosh. :) i have some pictures too ;)

what are you waiting for? let's see them already =)

by the way..what gig was this? sorry, uncle v out of touch :sweat:

behyx said:
Also, as holga is a fix aperture n shutter speed camera, how do i control my shoot? using numerous filters?? Although i develop and print my own BWs, I don't want to push/pull too much either.
I try to use high speed film like 400 and above when shooting with holga.
Try to shoot outdoors only, cos you you're shooting indoor, there's usually insufficient light, unless you know how to shoot using flash with the holga.

frinchy said:
heyyy bumortic i was in the gig too! haha. i was one of the girls inside and i held my brand new holga. :) the gig was mad wasnt it. hell of a great mosh!!! Enjoyed myself really much.
ouh hi.. which 1 was you? what were u wearing?

haha. havent developed them yet :p and i dont have a scanner. heh heh!

erm. i was wearing a black shirt with two crocodiles like humping each other. heh heh!!! yes, it was a trash gig at ij studios, uncle. :p

pardon this uncle ... if i'm not mistaken, there is a difference between 'hardcore' and 'thrash' right?

uncle dono mah :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.