Holga User Group (aka HUG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, not free. Hmmm, have you guys ever like shoot shoot shoot then like left 20 or so frames and you don't know what else to shoot with it but can't wait to develop to see the rest? Haha so irritating.

n0d3 said:
Heh, not free. Hmmm, have you guys ever like shoot shoot shoot then like left 20 or so frames and you don't know what else to shoot with it but can't wait to develop to see the rest? Haha so irritating.

When that happens (usually), I just bring my camera wherever I go, and just open my eye abit. There are works everywhere waiting to be shot, the only thing left for us to do is to look out for them.

02610010.jpg

02610009.jpg

02610007.jpg

02610001.jpg

some shot i has taken with my holga :)

argh i won't be free this week. i can go next wednesday though. and someone bring along a telly set so we can watch bum's film haha.

bumortic said:
hey your composition is great but ur pics are under.

hmm, i'm not sure what i should do. i set the condition to cloudy, set up the flash and alot of my photos are that way. i pretty sure i got a stable hand so what wrong ?

undercoverhack said:
hmm, i'm not sure what i should do. i set the condition to cloudy, set up the flash and alot of my photos are that way. i pretty sure i got a stable hand so what wrong ?
hmmm were u using exprired films?

undercoverhack said:

maybe you would like to tell us what speed film you used and was it on a dark cloudy day? i think setting up the flash outdoors may not be such a good idea.

how much does a LC-A or holga cost? what i searched on the web, it cost $127+ for a holga color splash.

any cheaper? ;p

anybody interested in a Anna Sui Lomo?
i got one for sale

any LC-A for sale?

Hey guys. I know this discussion is Holga-centred (I do own the GCFN, for the record!) but I'd like to get your opinion on the Colorsplash camera, this being one of the most active threads on Lomography on the forum. Is it true that it has an appallingly short shelf life?

I've received mixed reviews on it, mostly extremes ("It's my favorite camera and I take it everywhere" etc. VS "It's a crappy piece of plastic", for example) so I'd appreciate your comments on it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.