EOS3, D30, EF20-35/2.8L, EF70-200/2.8L no flash

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

more here

Love the 1st 2 pics!

thx behyx...

satan: yah..#3 looks grainy.. think i use iso800 or 400.. shutter at 1/10 and have to handheld without looking thru the viewfinder :p

wow seriously i think these are rather outstanding street shots that celebrate the colours of light in the streets... and the perspectives and themes are realyl good leh!

realyl gd stuff..

1. REALLY LIKE THE ....VIBRANCE AND MOVEMENT

2. DETAILS AND CULTURAL LINK and the person behind at the steps brigns out a certain mood

3. MOOD wow this is really good, the blurred splatter of colours and the moving figures... my fav amongst these... v special viewpoint too :thumbsup: for this. the white splot at the bottom is very nicely placed, its v impt for the composition imho.

4. this is good too, great eye... guessed u used a tele lens and the foreground n background are so nicely appropriately blurred to create the lively, plasticky-candy, effect. the oof patches blend and frame really well, aaah

these kinda inspire me to go out n take night shots... but studying ah, no time...

jus some humble opinions from an amateur!

---

1 minor :thumbsd: is the "ye4" theme is gd but personally i think stamping the sig inside ruins the pic.

thx for the flatterring comments ziedrich
still learning myself as well, appreciate comments fr everyone
you have a nice website too :)

Wow ! I love that night . :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.