HK, the future spore??

I'm less concerned with whether Singapore will become future HK or HK become future Singapore.

I'm more concerned with whether d2xpeter will be the future xiaxue. :bsmilie:

Just a word of advice, if you keep making such statements at others' expense, CS will not be an easy place for you to engage in KPT talk. Cheers. :)

come on lah, don't be serious. Have a life, bro.

The chit chat here supposed to be light-hearted. It is all in the name of relaxing ourselves thru jokes and fun.

He calls me "funny guy" and i call him "spoiled brat", just joking at each other only.

And some even called me a "moron"

You guys also like to flame me for nothing, but it is ok for me. Things talked here in KPT supposed to be light-hearted. Just dont take to heart and it will be alright, bro.

Last edited:
Hi haha,

I'm a SG-rean , my wife's from HKG hence kinda clear with the HK system and way of life.

In short , we are still not very near where HK is (coming to how bad) in housing costs , packed like sardines type of life and competition. In HK, generally now housing is priced out of the young adults Liao, around SGD1 million plus in general for a 100sq meter unit. Public housing in HK is few and for the destitute poor unlike SG.

Can u imagine both parents and kid going for interviews and tests to gain entry to a popular kindergarten ? This is HK now, SG not yet la.

However , HK is more open ; not happy --> protest ! Not happy --> protest and skip work ! More human rights :) and of course way more opportunities to strike it rich ; meaning papers aren't everything unlike SG

Bro
You may wish to look up the definition of "trolling"...
The kopitiam is a light hearted place, so we should keep it that way.
Cheers

The chit chat here supposed to be light-hearted. It is all in the name of relaxing ourselves thru jokes and fun.

He calls me "funny guy" and i call him "spoiled brat", just joking at each other only.

You guys also like to flame me for nothing, but it is ok for me. Things talked here in KPT supposed to be light-hearted. Just dont take to heart and it will be alright, bro.

I can only speak for myself, I don't really take things here very seriously. Unfortunately through the years you'd see that people here DO take things seriously, not everyone is going to be me.

I don't think I have flamed you. I'd like to think that I state things pretty objectively (or at least I try to). No worries, nothing you've ever said is taken to heart, at least for now. Some people have taken my views too personally in the past, and that was without name-calling on my part too. So.. Just sharing my experience. Cheers!

Haiz, the future of our next generation is equally bleak. LOL

they are so used to spoonfeeding. LOLLL they are so lazy to the extent of not able to drag the picture, which is right in front of them, to the deskstop and then zoom in. I presume they are computer savvy enough?

A better way is to ask him to get a 70" monitor and a taller chair. :bsmilie:

Bro
You may wish to look up the definition of "trolling"...
The kopitiam is a light hearted place, so we should keep it that way.
Cheers

Bro, everyone knows what trolling is. LOL

And people who uses such word are most probably trollers themselves.

Get a life and dont always think of such word.

If everybody is so serious about words, then it is sad. For those who calls people "utter moron" or "funny guy", do you label them as trollers?

Important thing is everybody stay cool and light hearted. If you keep on thinking about trolling, this negative thought would inadvertently makes you think that others are trollers and in no time, by responding with this thought in mind, you might turn into a troller yourself too.

Last edited:
....If you keep on thinking about trolling, this negative thought would inadvertently makes you think that others are trollers and in no time, by responding with this thought in mind, you might turn into a troller yourself too.

If you think someone is a stroller you may end up strolling him for being a stroller strolling you because you are not a stroller who believes in the word strolling? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
If you think someone is a stroller you may end up strolling him for being a stroller strolling you because you are not a stroller who believe in the word strolling? :bsmilie:

ya, ya, a bit cheem but same logic. LOLL

I like to watch MiHK movies but not MiS ones. If MiS movies will one day be like MiHK ones, I will be happy. Same for actresses.

I like to watch MiHK movies but not MiS ones. If MiS movies will one day be like MiHK ones, I will be happy. Same for actresses.

quite near liao, IMHO.

As for the actressess, maybe bro Sion can comment. LOL some pics will definitely help.

I think it's easier to quote Laozi:

"Ask not people not to stroll you
Ask yourself not to stroll no people."

:bsmilie:

That's what Lao Zi said when he just got his doctorate from Harvard?

I think MiS movie makers should aspire to the standard and quality of Jap AV movies.

But we must first talent scout a Shigeo Tokuda in Singapore: :bsmilie:

39475.jpg

I think MiS movie makers should aspire to the standard and quality of Jap AV movies.

But we must first talent scout a Shigeo Tokuda in Singapore: :bsmilie:

We had. He moved down below to learn more from Lao Zi. Only spread his teachings every now and then @ CS KPT.