Not open for further replies.

GOMUS

Jan 10, 2006
NOMU
Just come back from HK:

original.jpg

original.jpg

The rest could be found at http://gomus.multiply.com/photos/album/37

nice, clear skies at night. The last time I went, it was all cloudy and hazey :( couldnt get a good view, haha...

nice, clear skies at night. The last time I went, it was all cloudy and hazey :( couldnt get a good view, haha...

yes i remember last year we are on the same flight..that time it is all cloudy day. I am lucky to have it clear sky two days ago....

Reflections on the 2nd pic looks a bit scary :eek:

Tried to take pics from hilltop in late april. Only got haze, haze and more haze :( what camera did you use for these may I ask?

Reflections on the 2nd pic looks a bit scary :eek:

Reflections...haha...i think you are referring to the Japanese with flashlight on. They were holding their camera, to get high angle. and use remote to take photo. I doubt that they could got nice photo.

Anywhere, second photo to reflect the situation and atmosphere on the hilltop. Rushing and squeezing ourselves to get a spot for this view.

Tried to take pics from hilltop in late april. Only got haze, haze and more haze :( what camera did you use for these may I ask?

Canon EOS digital, with smallest aperature and longest exposure of at least 30-60s, or even more.

great work,I like the second.

Seems to have a purpleish cast on both pics. But nice scenery.

GoMus, nice shots. With your handy 10mm-22mm i presume. What filters used for these shots? Coincidentally i will be flying to HK this weekend heheh. Will take some shots to talk about it some day over coffee. :cheers:

Seriously thinking getting 10mm-22mm very soon before i fly.

See Ya
BernZ aka BL

ya wide angle lens is a must when we are on these type of trip. :)

GoMus, nice shots. With your handy 10mm-22mm i presume. What filters used for these shots? Coincidentally i will be flying to HK this weekend heheh. Will take some shots to talk about it some day over coffee. :cheers:

Seriously thinking getting 10mm-22mm very soon before i fly.

See Ya
BernZ aka BL

dont forget your tripod, with your powerful lense...without tripod, you will not get the shots too...

Nice pics.I remembered the last time i went i had to squeeze with the crowd for at least 15 mins before getting to stand in front to shoot.After that i could barely drag myself out.btw i heard there's a new viewing gallery or is there?

Nice pics.I remembered the last time i went i had to squeeze with the crowd for at least 15 mins before getting to stand in front to shoot.After that i could barely drag myself out.btw i heard there's a new viewing gallery or is there?

hi redsun, it is still the same, i was standing behind japanese family and thought they will leave soon,....but end up indian family on my right leave earlier...i guess i was standing behind them at least 10 min....

New viewing platform....only one building right now, the other above bus/taxi station is still under renovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.