History of 'Nikon User Group'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypocrisy and irony here is that some of the members are Avid brand bashers, and then they post a thread to make the Nikon council look good. Roflmao. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

swimcraze said:
It's the same everywhere you go, no one is perfect. No one can please everyone. Let's try looking at the good the council has done.

:thumbsup:

as for the rest who has once again brought up brand news like canon, leica and what not, sykestang has already made it clear his intention for writing his thread

show some respect.

Agreed. I think the thread is beginning to OT and many who post here have misunderstood the point of sykes. Its amazing to see how people can misunderstand so easily. Theory of conflict anyone? :devil:

CAMEDIA said:
XXX, dont add fuel to fire :thumbsd: ...its already bad enough. Unless, u really intend to stir up trouble.

its ok mah...already got nikon "council". why cannot have leica "council"? or did nikon "council" trademark the word "council"? :what:

oops...did i violate the trademark by saying this? ;p

Gosu_John said:
Agreed. I think the thread is beginning to OT and many who post here have misunderstood the point of sykes. Its amazing to see how people can misunderstand so easily. Theory of conflict anyone? :devil:

i dont think so leh...seem like he making a big fuss over nothing. ;p

nightwolf75 said:
well, just to add my 2 rupees...

i'm one of those canon users who met up with the NC people far more often than canon users. yeah... so shoot me. my joke is always dat i mixed up and shoot far more with nikon users than canon users in my short time in CS.
Traitor!! :bsmilie: Lynch him! :bsmilie:

frankly speaking, the NC people are nothing like wat those people whom are mentioned in the canon sub-forum link said to be. i know people like tang, aj23, scanner, espn and some other whom i've forgotten. they are quite nice people who actually spent time hitting me on the head to get my techniques right ... and dats despite me being a canon user. oh, btw, some of the NC people knows more abt the ins-and-outs of canon equipment than most canon users in CS. ;p

everyone's entitled to their opinions here. but, of late, i'm quite disturbed to see some CSers trashing other CSers based on equipment (nikon vs canon, leica vs the rest of the non-leica users), or (even funnier, IMO) over certain practices like gaffering ur cam. i dunno how to put this nicely, but... get a life? as afbug pointed out, some CSers are internet warriors, hiding behind the screens. well, get to know some of the people here, and u'll see their real person. ;)
Aiyah, Nikon or Canon. The objective is juz to take pictures. So chill bros, this Council thing dun get so uptight about it.

Nikon Council, Sony Council, Leica Council... Ultimately all under a single umbrella... Photographers Council.

we are all under one club and tat is ClubSNAP... the councils are only a sub-division to group a particular brands of users together. It acts like a bonding forum. but it seems like its becoming Sects. haha.. are we acting some sort of olden martial arts show here ?? Wheres the Ming Sect. ? E-mei Sect. ? Sliver Eagle Claw Sect. ? hahhahahaha

ok ok.. my stand... is.... Nikon and Canon users are all the big guns and big boys in the photography club....

Leica, and MF are the rich guns in the club followed by the Minolta and Panasonic, Olympus, all the the other brands are the guns of the club. we are all together...

Lets be together again... no more fights and war... de war is over...

lets now talk... about other things that will not harm the relationship of others...

dun forget... Nikonians and Canonians are best buddies....

ipaquser said:
The hypocrisy and irony here is that some of the members are Avid brand bashers, and then they post a thread to make the Nikon council look good. Roflmao. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
chill out dude...

the purpose of this thread is to promote harmony. let's not get too personal and emotional abt things. that will only inflame things.

i think it's good of them to take the trouble to post their stand in such detail instead of adopting a "devil-may-care" attitude. it shows they also value hamony.

so let it rest will you? give peace a chance.

Nikon and Canon where got same? Nikon starts wif N and while Canon starts wif C. ;p

XXX Boy said:
Nikon and Canon where got same? Nikon starts wif N and while Canon starts wif C. ;p

i guess u better stop your nonsese and make everyone here not happy la... as what the previous reply said.. give peace a chance... everybody here knows very well that Nikonians and Canonians are good friends...

u can always go to ur leica council and recruit ur own private army of ur own.. chey....

mods close thread la... aiyoh.. theres no end to this one...

obviousdude said:
chill out dude...

the purpose of this thread is to promote harmony. let's not get too personal and emotional abt things. that will only inflame things.

i think it's good of them to take the trouble to post their stand in such detail instead of adopting a "devil-may-care" attitude. it shows they also value hamony.

so let it rest will you? give peace a chance.

Im freezing already =) Dude, seriously, i'm not getting personal or emotional now. I'm not even feeling anything. I just find this thread hilarious because there are tons of people contradicting themselves. What they say in this thread and in other posts =P

Anyway

[/thread]

glennyong said:
i guess u better stop your nonsese and make everyone here not happy la... as what the previous reply said.. give peace a chance... everybody here knows very well that Nikonians and Canonians are good friends...

u can always go to ur leica council and recruit ur own private army of ur own.. chey....

mods close thread la... aiyoh.. theres no end to this one...

Got changelle then got improvement mah hor?! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.