High Res/Low Fi - Oklahoma

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
An on-going project where i couple Diana F+ lens (20mm & 55mm) onto my Canon DSLR, these series of photos are considered my way of experimenting with alternative photography.

Happy viewing.

OKC9.sized.jpg

Day_36.sized.jpg

Day_210.sized.jpg

Day_212.sized.jpg

Beautiful

Very ... VERY NICE :thumbsup:

Hi Wolfgang, may i know whether your Canon DSLR is the "old-technology" type or the new one? And whether you've removed the hot-mirror filter inside?

Do post more... I'm subscribing to your thread here to see your works :)

Cheers!

Thank you guys. Truth be told ndroo had a big part to play, because his was really kind to pass me his canon adapter as a gift and that started me off. :) Thanks ndroo.

@SurrealDreamWalker: It is the 5D Mk II & I have not removed any mirror. :) Thank you for your kind words as well. :)

Yes, more will follow since this is only my 3 day here and I will be here for another 2 & a half weeks more before heading to New York, Washington & Boston.

In each City, I will be doing a High Res/Low Fi series and will be updating them here... :)

Thank you guys. Truth be told ndroo had a big part to play, because his was really kind to pass me his canon adapter as a gift and that started me off. :) Thanks ndroo.

@SurrealDreamWalker: It is the 5D Mk II & I have not removed any mirror. :) Thank you for your kind words as well. :)

Yes, more will follow since this is only my 3 day here and I will be here for another 2 & a half weeks more before heading to New York, Washington & Boston.

In each City, I will be doing a High Res/Low Fi series and will be updating them here... :)

Thanks Wolfgang for your reply.

Wow.. yours is a Full-Frame Canon DSLR.. which my IMHO your Diana lenses can work well to capture those wonderful shots!

A pity... my Cropped-Frame DSLRs (D300 and D70-IR) may not be suitable. Only way for me is to use the lensbaby lens.

Nonetheless, waiting to see more of your photogs :)

Cheers!

Thanks Wolfgang for your reply.

Wow.. yours is a Full-Frame Canon DSLR.. which my IMHO your Diana lenses can work well to capture those wonderful shots!

A pity... my Cropped-Frame DSLRs (D300 and D70-IR) may not be suitable. Only way for me is to use the lensbaby lens.

Nonetheless, waiting to see more of your photogs :)

Cheers!

Most welcome. :)

i like the feel! :cool: