Anyone going Nikon sensor cleaning before for d810 what is price

Sent from my Z00D using Tapatalk

Previously........

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi all

Help all

and now this one?? Really???

85451d1437231309t-i-m-curious-why-apple-has-never-adopted-led-notification-feature-implied-facepalm.jpg

Title Your Threads Properly when asking for help

Last edited:
Just call Nikon tomorrow morning when they open

It is part and parcel that DSLR users will have dust issues when you change lenses ( lens mount is opened and image sensor is exposed ).That said unless it is very serious the first thing to do is activate your camera's dust cleaning feature from the menu, this is for loose dust particles.It's basically an ultrasonic shaker but first get a big blower brush to blow away the bigger dust particles. Some will argue blowing will just blow dust somewhere else.:confused:

Also understand since you are using a high end camera and if you want to get it serviced it will be a recurring issue so get used to giving money to Nikon to support your hobby.:)

People want to save money so they DIY but be aware of the risks as Nikon will always advise to go to their service center.The diy effectiveness varies with individual owners and skill.First, need to test whether there is dust on sensor by shooting at white wall or paper at F22 below.:
How to clean ccd:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2015/04/11/how-to-clean-a-ccd-sensor

Long article by Thom Hogan: Read the legal disclaimers first.

http://www.dslrbodies.com/cameras/camera-articles/sensors/cleaning-your-sensor.html

How to clean D810 sensor: video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnYr9ptGkOI

Last edited:

You had a D7200, then D750 and now D810 within a year... :)

To save all the pain of looking at the next upgrade, I suggest just buy the latest top end Nikon Body and the best Nikon lenses you want. This will spare you the urge for at least next 6-12 months.

Don't forget to buy a good Gitzo tripod with a Arca-Swiss Monoball ballhead to fit you setup and a large enough dry cab to house your gears

Last edited:
The last time I send a nikon camera for sensor cleaning ... donkey years ago.. it is 30 SGD.

TS. Since you just bought the D810, why need to send in for servicing?

Last edited:
Wtf I send to Nikon Center my d810 dismantle all cleaning I paying $320 ****

dust interna on my d810 pay $320

Wtf I send to Nikon Center my d810 dismantle all cleaning I paying $320 ****

dust interna on my d810 pay $320

Why it costs $320? btw, sensor cleaning at Nikon Service Centre is free for me.

So you sneeze while changing lens is it?

time for you to upgrade to a D5.

If you asked them to clean the viewfinder, maybe then they will dismantle the camera to clean it?

320? shld have just sold the 810 and get a D5 .. save the cleaning fee.