Hi, Looking for AD Wedding Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenx

Mar 27, 2004
Hello guys, I am helping a friend to look for an AD wedding photographer here. Well, price is of a concern to him so hope you guys can provide hijm with a good price. His wedding is in October 2007. Pls PM your rates, package and portfolio to me and he will contact the selected photographer. Thanks.

Yup, I know. I recieved lots of PMs already but I will not be the one who decides. I will email him all the information that you guys provide and he will contact you personally. As there are a lot of interested photographers, those not selected will not be informed... So sorry for that.

Anyway, thanks for all your offers!

wah seh...dun even know whether i will be alive by 2007 anot...

Ask your fried dun be so kiasu lar... got $$ no need to worry can find photog one...

shooter said:
wah seh...dun even know whether i will be alive by 2007 anot...

Ask your fried dun be so kiasu lar... got $$ no need to worry can find photog one...

OOpS!!! SHooter, You made me realise something!!!!

I MADE A DAMN BIG MISTAKE! The wedding is OCt 2006, not Oct 2007. Really sorry for the blur mistake that I made... apologise sincerely for the confusion.

My friend will clarify this mistake with the selected photographer again just to make sure that nothing cocks up.

So your friend already selected a photog?

I have no wedding to shoot in Oct. Very bored. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.