Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah seh, the entire stage front? you might see a wall of photographers standing on ladders and people behind end up not being able to see anything :bsmilie:

No problem leh.

First row has photographers with two-step ladders.

Second rows got photographer with 4-step ladders.

All co-exists in peace under Geneva Conventionn of Ladder Event Photography.

But one falls from ladder, all two rows will fall. :bsmilie:

Who said stand on ladder shooting is stupid????!!!!

DSC_0183.jpg

Welcome to CS. :)

Are you the one who got closed down at Services thread? I wonder why man. Models can advertise. Photographers can advertise. You are merely offering free shoots and are not dealing with any monetary deals.

Life is sad,
But ah well.
i can post here anyway

Its hard to look for top quality contestants nowadays for pageants, esp tall ones :)
Went to your website. There is no mention of much details such as commitment, publicity and the most important thing, prize :) If you can let us have a glimpse, we will try to recommend some contestants for you?

Good luck for your search and upcoming one.

Show us pictures of the finalists and any beautiful photos done by the sponsor.

If there is any chance for us to shoot the finalists, fellow photographers here will be more than happy to support :)

Its hard to look for top quality contestants nowadays for pageants, esp tall ones :)
Went to your website. There is no mention of much details such as commitment, publicity and the most important thing, prize :) If you can let us have a glimpse, we will try to recommend some contestants for you?

Good luck for your search and upcoming one.

Show us pictures of the finalists and any beautiful photos done by the sponsor.

If there is any chance for us to shoot the finalists, fellow photographers here will be more than happy to support :)

ya, nowaday they all grow so damn short, we stop showing prizes online be cos our ravial are spying on us.

photos of our winner can be view on our winners' page n talent page, is u wan 2 have them 2 take fotos, i can talk to them.
:Dinfo fresh faces? i more than happy 2 accept, just tell them we alway sent our winner to international pageant, USA of some where, not Malaysia of cos;p

tse4.jpg

Here is the latest trend. they bring their own table to climb too and to share with others. :)

wat! table GANG!
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

wat! table GANG!
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

later got
chair gang
suitcase you can stand on gang
photographer supporting photographer gang :bsmilie:

this is madness.
We videographer is much better:cool:
agreed... even fastest dslr in the world is no match for a video cam in frame rate,
got sound/got motion...hell even my pns camera video model can already hit 10 fps in the yr 2002 five years ago :bsmilie:

i have 2 say, it is damn hard 4 a videographer to switch to be photographer within 1min;(

Status
Not open for further replies.