Hi from Down Under!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
Hi Folks!!
I finally got internet connection , So thought i would pop in and say a quick HI!!! I must say i miss Singapore already sia ... the people the food the WEATHER ... i'm freezing my A*s off here. And I'm trying my best to settle in , and gee i have to start networking from scratch again sia , got to find more "victims" to shoot hahahah.. then can post some cool pics up here as i progress yeah? and HIAYA , no Simlim / AP / CP and all that .. only got silly places like Fletcher & teds .. expensive sia!

But from the looks of the recent post , got alot of Bikini Posts , Was-sup with that? But its nice on the eyes lar ... hahah .. all i see are people bundled up nice and warm ( Or in my case .. i'm still cold ) . Boo Hoo..

No matter , you all take care and keep on shooting and posting !
Sniper D, Brett , Point Blank, Austin , Foo , Pureflow , Wolfgang . etc .. HOW you guys and everyone else doing sia ?

resize.jpg

Astin said:
Hey you have arrived! Looks cold down there man. :cool:

better words could not have been said my friend.. Its Cold .... thus the not very happy look on my face here.. kekek.. I hope u are doing good , seems like we are going to go studio and use basic lights for the start .. TUNGSTAN.. and have to use film ( dread ) bloody hell , the tungstan balanced film I think its Fuji 64T is like A$18 for 36 shots... fwah ... how much is it down there?

how's teh rest doing??

Jazer said:
better words could not have been said my friend.. Its Cold .... thus the not very happy look on my face here.. kekek.. I hope u are doing good , seems like we are going to go studio and use basic lights for the start .. TUNGSTAN.. and have to use film ( dread ) bloody hell , the tungstan balanced film I think its Fuji 64T is like A$18 for 36 shots... fwah ... how much is it down there?
Huh? No one warned you that Australia has the most expensive film prices?
Well, tungsten light keeps you warm there, if I use tungsten light in my studio, I would need to turn up the air-con to at least 20 degree.

Astin said:
Huh? No one warned you that Australia has the most expensive film prices?
Well, tungsten light keeps you warm there, if I use tungsten light in my studio, I would need to turn up the air-con to at least 20 degree.

true true .. hiaya .. cold sia. Also need to buy FM2. Silly me i didn't do that back home. now got to suffer the Aussie pricing .. Imagine , the Nikon 50mm1.8 . in Sg about $180 right? Here its like A$300 .. fawh ...

COLD? Think Melbourne or Tazzie can be cold, the rest is like spring or summer in the UK.

oeyvind said:
COLD? Think Melbourne or Tazzie can be cold, the rest is like spring or summer in the UK.

Yeah .. its prob just me keke , i come from the tropics my whole life my friend! So 9Degrees is like Freezing to me ( that's at night )

D!!! How u doing? Get Things might be slow .. but at least its moving right? :bsmilie: really hope things are good with you .. but health/love/money & career wise.

heh heh... watz toking you liao.. go Koala-land not long only your sentencings go haywired.. heheh j/kg :bsmilie:

Neh, we are still doing concepts @ Brett's but e'vryone's busy with their own stuff. Esp now when there's many events/ weddings to shoot. SSF, Bike Competition, NDP..etc

Hey man, better start imparting what you learnt there hor.. hehehe.... Brett looked like he's going to follow your footsteps oso... and finally I'm looking forward to my 15" Powerbook within the next 2 weeks!! haha :cheergal:

I used to walk ard in my boxers in 8 degrees temp when I was studying there too LoL you should try it, frozzen nuts eh feels sexy eh ?!?!

LoL ~ Need us to ship any thing there ? DHL to u la dun say dun have ~

Freeking take care man ~ post more to keep in touch ah ~

SniperD said:
heh heh... watz toking you liao.. go Koala-land not long only your sentencings go haywired.. heheh j/kg :bsmilie:

Neh, we are still doing concepts @ Brett's but e'vryone's busy with their own stuff. Esp now when there's many events/ weddings to shoot. SSF, Bike Competition, NDP..etc

Hey man, better start imparting what you learnt there hor.. hehehe.... Brett looked like he's going to follow your footsteps oso... and finally I'm looking forward to my 15" Powerbook within the next 2 weeks!! haha :cheergal:

Wahahahah .. sorry my friend , i was half concussed , i meant to say just ot say hi and encourage you that things might be slow but its still moving. But hey , got so much stuff going in .. so cool. Sydney is sleepy in winter man .. can't wait for summer to come. ( but hey we just had the Olympic torch relay today )

Chee.. silly me eh. Finally getting your 15" , wonderful stuff mate. Its going to serve u well ( u might wanna get the extra 512 ram from simlim ). Now u don't have to fake your XP to make it look like Panther. Keke and will post things periodically, don't worry. Then can get comments/critics and improve right? Now going thru basics .. really getting out hands dirty with 35mm B/W in the dark room / slides / medium format etc .. Until now i didn't know know what a film bulk loader was sia.

Brett> U coming over too? Hahaha .. frozen nuts , doesn't sound too appealing to me mate. Some strange fetish u have going on eh.
:devil: Hell yeah , i need stuff DHLed over i think it will save me a bundle. check your PM tomolo. I so appreciate Singapore prices man.

Sorry this isn't a human portrait , but just thought i would share this. I like the range of colours in this picture and i just feel like that too .. out of place in a blur rush of an exciting place like Sydney.

Enjoy
leaf.jpg

feel free to tell me if u like it or not ..

Yo yo, whatz up whatz up man? So, good, alive and kicking over there? You lucky devil you?

Great over here in town, just completed another series of traffic police speeding campaign. Plus, tried to organise a shoot for the guys. Guess they were great & willing to listen opinion.

Howz things on your side?

PBS

If you are in Sydney, I have few friends working at Fletchers Headquarter, hopefully they are still working there. I usually get staff price there.

Status
Not open for further replies.