Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi galdor and rubber duck =)

Mine is flickr. You can load your photos in flickr and link them here. I find it quite hassle free.

hi ah bian, u have great photos there..=)

Warm greetings to you..
Welcome to clubsnap!

anyway phobe, are you planning to get a 55-200 to complement your 18-55 kit with your D40?

anyway phobe, are you planning to get a 55-200 to complement your 18-55 kit with your D40?

Hi lomographer, 55-200 is a nice lens? I m not sure about it, still exploring my 18-55 kit lens. :sweat:

Hi lomographer, 55-200 is a nice lens? I m not sure about it, still exploring my 18-55 kit lens. :sweat:

it'd be a really great compliment to your lens

the 18-55 is a superb lens for that price

the 55-200 should cover your range from 18-200 at a good price

Yeah, 55-200 will be a good lens to make it perfect.. although I am still finding one at a good price :) ... However, I would suggest to go out and shoot with the kit lens a few more times to familiarise and discover the limitations of it. You may actually want a prime lens(around same price for 35mm AF-S DX) to shoot potrait instead ;p

Hi ! welcome to the club :D

Then continue exploring it. Learn what you can do and see where the limitations of the kit lens are. From there it's much better to decide which lens you need next. No point getting lenses just because other people have them. Your shooting style might be different in the end.

Hi. Welcome.
I am newbie too. Bought my 2nd hand D40 less than 3 weeks ago. Looks like quite a few people on this thread got their D40 recently. A thread on D40 would be good for newbies like us to learn the capability of our camera better?

A thread on D40 would be good for newbies like us to learn the capability of our camera better?

Equipment Discussions - Nikon
For the basics of photography 9which are nor depending on any brand) you can look into "Articles and Guides" here in Newbies Corner. Scroll up to see the sticky threads and subsections.

Hi Phoebe,

Welcome!

I just found this interesting Quote:
"Your mind is like a live camera that is constantly taking pictures of every single moment that comes onto you... So be a good photographer! "

:bsmilie:
RedWasps

won't la... :) just wondered why the thread appeared when last post was 12th august.

Status
Not open for further replies.