Hi all, I'm new here! Does anyone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedyoubad

Jun 17, 2006
Hanoi
www.photo.com.vn

Hi all,

I'm new here, 23-year-old, come from Vietnam. I'm very pleasant come and join this website however, everything is quite new for me and I'm so nervous to make friends with you.

I love photos and sometimes I go out to take photos and just relax with the my friends.

That's my first few words. I'm very happy if someone here help me to be familiar with clubsnap as well as make friend.

Best wishes.

:sticktong

sd/

INUB.

PS.
My is email is hanoi_ancient_town@yahoo.com

I know you guys are planning to make an annual trip this August and September in Vietnam so if any one of you can enjoy this trip, feel free to contact with me and we will meet each other in Vietnam.

halo!

i'm 23 too! haa haa....

welcome to CS! enjoy shooting! thats a good way to learn more about photography.

if u got prob, can try searching using the search tool, or post a question!

i'm from Vietnam too
but 22 only
you stay in singapore or vietnam?

Welcome to the CS (Clubsnap). People here are friendly and most can give good advises.

:) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to CS. I think he is in vietnam.

Welcome to CS (Clubsnap). Members here are friendly and most of them can give good advises.

:) :) :) :) :)

Hi there,

Welcome to Clubsnap. :)
This is a very nice place to make friends, share information and gather advice from other people.

Just a side note, please read through some of the rules and regulations here to make this forum a much more enjoyable place for all. Cheerz.

Once again, a warm welcome to you.

Hi all,

I'd like to say thank you so much for your warmly welcome words for me as a newbie here.

Needless to say that I really love your nice and beautiful country. I usually take a stroll in SGB or Marina Bay Area when I have free time at the weekend in S'pore. Now, I am in Vietnam but hope to come back S'pore soon this year.

I've been in Spore for two times and they are my special times to experience and learn much more about S'pore ppl as well as social life and cultures.

I dunt start learning Photography. Actually, I've taken photos for nearly two years and I did post two photos in the forum of portraits so that if you guys have free time,plz visit to see as well as give me your comments.

Thanks so much once again.

Hope to have many good friends here.

My email is hanoi_ancient_town@yahoo.com

Feel free to contact with me.

Have a nice weekend, folks.
;p ;p ;p

INUB.

Hi Gavin,

I did visit ur website and really like it.

I hope I can learn much more good thing abt photograhy from you.

If u love my country, just come and see it. I'm warmly welcome you all in my hometown.

C yah soon mate.

Welcome to Clubsnap....

hope you'll enjoy your time here....

Status
Not open for further replies.