Hi all 2009 pre-enlistees

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikiri

Apr 8, 2007
Hi all

I am going in this year on october the 8th... anyone else????

BTW... a question for the experienced... Whats the diff between school 1 and school 2?

Basically no difference. Sch 2 have a chance to go Yankee, Quebec and Zulu coys. Those are not in the main camp. The 5 tonne transport system will send you to and fro Tekong Ferry Terminal. No need to march to book-out.

October 8th still early.. Got time to train up. :bsmilie:

yeah.. Kilo coy is the furthest. Its near, but you'll be damn sad also. Everyday can see the ferry run here run there. But can only book out at the end of the week.

Train up your fitness, you wont regret being fit.

u going 9 week leadership/standard enhance BMT if im not wrong...sch 1 consist of A-K,Q,Y,Z coy...sch 2 consist of L-W coy...sch 2 coys are generally nearer to the ferry terminal than sch 1 coy...
Q,Y,Z are at Rocky Hill camp...a few km away from main camp site...5 tonne will transport u to main camp/rocky hill camp...

for some its a relieve. No more waiting.. For me, i sian 1/2 when i saw the letter. But f*** it la.. Just go and serve finish the 2 yrs. And here i am now.. :bsmilie:

still got another 10 years to go..........for those who is in fighting battalion, good luck........for those in support arms, cool..............

still got another 10 years to go..........for those who is in fighting battalion, good luck........for those in support arms, cool..............
new system is just 7 high key, 3 low key IIRC...

so if you get called up more than once a year, you might be posted to MR sooner than 10 years

My friend ORD on friday nia.. Haha. At least 2 more years for me to get that "coveted" letter from mindef.

wah those times in T coy...

going back for in-camp next month. finally! escape from reality! :bsmilie:

haiz. normally like how long be4 ur enlistment will dey inform u uh.. i intend to go overseas leh =.= after a lvls!

if go in during dec i sian alr.

Status
Not open for further replies.