Here are the salaries of 13 major world leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
(change the word USA -> Singapore)

I think this is a deliberate typo for the purpose of distraction.

It`s known to all as the "family business" in Singapore
"works" for many decades!

The S 1.7 are what is communicated to the people,
it is only the tip of the iceberg,
everybody knows.

A person like Obama or Merkel could never president be in Singapore.
(or be elected president)

if only you actually knew how dirty the politics are in those countries. In singapore why do you need to pay to stand for election? it stands as a barrier to prevent any tom dick or hairy to stand for election to public office. and in the USA, do you know how many MILLIONS they spend on an election campaign for just 1 president or Mayor? think before you speak

if Singapore is that bad, no country would be using as example to clean up their governments and cabinets.

if only you actually knew how dirty the politics are in those countries. In singapore why do you need to pay to stand for election? it stands as a barrier to prevent any tom dick or hairy to stand for election to public office. and in the USA, do you know how many MILLIONS they spend on an election campaign for just 1 president or Mayor? think before you speak

if Singapore is that bad, no country would be using as example to clean up their governments and cabinets.

You mean to tell me that in Singapore
are free and democratic elections?

April 1st was yesterday, fits.

Singapore is a "family-business" for many decades
controlled and governed.

Can you tell me which FREE country want to copy the "Singapore-Family-System"?

You mean to tell me that in Singapore
are free and democratic elections?

April 1st was yesterday, fits.

Singapore is a "family-business" for many decades
controlled and governed.

Can you tell me which FREE country want to copy the "Singapore-Family-System"?

you seem to like to want to bring politics into any discussion... and you know what is CS' Terms and Conditions regarding this.

fair warning given to ALL. while certain leeway is given to KPT... do not abuse it.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.