help on Gallery needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

Oct 23, 2002
Northern Singapore
Help! *Screwed up my online gallery after updating it to version 1.4.2 :sweat: anyone knows how to configure it? error message i got at the configuration screen :

-------
Error: albumDir: /hsphere/local/home/horus/horus.clubsnap.org/albums exists, but is not writeable by the webserver user. Try:
chown -R httpd /hsphere/local/home/horus/horus.clubsnap.org/albums

or if that doesn't work:
chmod -R 777 /hsphere/local/home/horus/horus.clubsnap.org/albums

Also make sure that if you have an open_basedir restriction , then this tmp directory should be under the open_basedir path
Error: Missing value: Temporary directory!
--------

Tried to fix it but not able to - will have to escalate.

Hi Horus,
We've been trying to fix, but believe that the installation was not completed properly.
Can you try to reinstall the Gallery software and let us know so that we can then complete for you.

Otherwise, we will have to re-initialise your entire webspace to default settings.

Darren said:
Hi Horus,
We've been trying to fix, but believe that the installation was not completed properly.
Can you try to reinstall the Gallery software and let us know so that we can then complete for you.

Otherwise, we will have to re-initialise your entire webspace to default settings.

hi hi...tried installing/deleting a few times but still can't work - seems that there are a few read/write permissions to files i can't change. so....can help to revert back to old settings? is it possible to revert to new v1.4.2 of the gallery software? thanks darren :sweat:

err...mods? anyone out there? still can't get it up leh.... :cry:

Its been fixed. Will PM you the password for gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.