Help On DMC-FZ7 lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinGx

Jan 8, 2007
West-side
Hi to all CS-ers,

I'm New To this Forum. Recently i jus bought a semi-pro cam - DMC-FZ7, went to alot of shops in SimLimSquare n ended up buying from Alan Photo Shop.

Hmmm..aniwae, wad i wanna ask u guys is tt does anione noe wad are all the range of lens tt're suitable for FZ7?

I'm realli keen into snapping buildings, animals and the Night scenes, so i was hoping to get sum lens tt could create sum special effects w/o the need of PhotoShop. yep.

Would Greatly appreciate all comments!!! :)

Hi to all CS-ers,

I'm New To this Forum. Recently i jus bought a semi-pro cam - DMC-FZ7, went to alot of shops in SimLimSquare n ended up buying from Alan Photo Shop.

Hmmm..aniwae, wad i wanna ask u guys is tt does anione noe wad are all the range of lens tt're suitable for FZ7?

I'm realli keen into snapping buildings, animals and the Night scenes, so i was hoping to get sum lens tt could create sum special effects w/o the need of PhotoShop. yep.

Would Greatly appreciate all comments!!! :)
CPL, Olympus TCON-17, WCON-07.

Wad are these lens basically for? i jus bought one lens at ALAN ytd. it's called star eight. i'm still looking for more types of lens..maybe..like Fish Eyes de..as in when u take the foto the centre part will look round or sth bahs..hmmm..:mad2:

Wad are these lens basically for? i jus bought one lens at ALAN ytd. it's called star eight. i'm still looking for more types of lens..maybe..like Fish Eyes de..as in when u take the foto the centre part will look round or sth bahs..hmmm..:mad2:
CPL = circular polariser
wcon = wide converter... you get aprx. 36mm * 0.7 = 25mm
tcon = tele converter 432mm * 1.7 = 734mm.

is tt all tt FZ7 can play w? hmmm...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.