Help on Clubsnap Webserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolongerloner

Apr 17, 2002
dickenson.clubsnap.org
Hi, signed up with Clubsnap to upload my pictures in their server so that I can publish my pictures here for fellow members to teach me a few tips, but have no clue where to go to (URL) for uploading my pics. Emailed to Clubsnap Admin but no response yet. Can anyone be kind enough to help.

Clubsnap Admin are so detailed (to even include pictures) to show us how to register, can they also show us how to manage and upload our pictures in this section......

Dickenson
Computer Idiot

nolongerloner said:
Hi, signed up with Clubsnap to upload my pictures in their server so that I can publish my pictures here for fellow members to teach me a few tips, but have no clue where to go to (URL) for uploading my pics. Emailed to Clubsnap Admin but no response yet. Can anyone be kind enough to help.

Clubsnap Admin are so detailed (to even include pictures) to show us how to register, can they also show us how to manage and upload our pictures in this section......

Dickenson
Computer Idiot
Hi,

I did not receive any email from you. However, let me try to help you here.
First of all, please read http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=42146

In your case, your gallery is at
http://dickenson.clubsnap.org/gallery/

You will need to login before you can make any changes or add/remove photos/albums.

All the relevant login/password details should have been emailed to you.

Cheers!!
Edmund
ClubSNAP Admin

Edmund,

Thanks for refering me here. Didn't realise that there's such a section.

I actually sent a PM to Darren and emailed to accounts@ clubsnap.org.

Thanks.
Dickenson

Edmund,

As a matter of fact, I was desperate (like a blue housefly), not knowing where to go and Mr. Darren hasn't gotten back to me after I've sent him PMs (or did he not receive them as well)? I have also emailed to this no man's email (accounts@ clubsnap.org), asking for help and to no avail.

Appreciate your help in directing me here. Apologise for missing this section out in the first place. The rest, I'll have to find my own answers here.

Thanks,
Dickenson.

nolongerloner said:
Edmund,

As a matter of fact, I was desperate (like a blue housefly), not knowing where to go and Mr. Darren hasn't gotten back to me after I've sent him PMs (or did he not receive them as well)? I have also emailed to this no man's email (accounts@ clubsnap.org), asking for help and to no avail.

Appreciate your help in directing me here. Apologise for missing this section out in the first place. The rest, I'll have to find my own answers here.

Thanks,
Dickenson.
Hi,

It is unlike Darren to not reply to your PMs or emails. He probably hasn't had a chance to read them yet.

Anyway, if you have more queries, feel free to post here, either myself or others will be able to help you. As a matter of fact, you will probably get a faster response on "How-To" questions by posting here than even PMs or emails to us. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.