[ Help ] OMD EM1 Pre-Order - 2 Simple Questions

woah bro, got EP5 liao, and just bought GX7 today and pre-order the EM-1 somemore.

u making me giddy with jealousy haha

haha wow u stalked me ah...
I just wanna to compare EP5 and GX7 since i nv try them before. May sell one of them when EM1 arrive.

haha wow u stalked me ah... I just wanna to compare EP5 and GX7 since i nv try them before. May sell one of them when EM1 arrive.

No la , just happened to see ma ;)

missed out the preorder of em1 body / lens bundle.
anyway to preorder it still...

Was just comparing the prices of the EM1 across a few countries.

SGP : EM1 Body = S$1948 (US $1559)
HK : EM1 Body = HK$11900 (US$1534)
US : EM1 Body = US$1399

Can't seem to find MY or Japan prices

Was just comparing the prices of the EM1 across a few countries. SGP : EM1 Body = S$1948 (US $1559) HK : EM1 Body = HK$11900 (US$1534) US : EM1 Body = US$1399 Can't seem to find MY or Japan prices

Kinda surprised that US prices are the lowest :)

Saw that US and UK are starting to ship the E-M1(body) for about a week already..

Wonder whether Sg stock will arrive early..

Saw that US and UK are starting to ship the E-M1(body) for about a week already..

Wonder whether Sg stock will arrive early..

Precisely.... When will the stock arrive in singapore. Anyone care to ask olympus singapore?

Precisely.... When will the stock arrive in singapore. Anyone care to ask olympus singapore?

i asked..
they said Nov for body + 12-40mm..
earliest end Oct..

Pity Singapore is so slow. Even somewhere like Phuket has gotten stocks!

argh, the wait is killing me! was hoping to take it with me on my trip 2 weeks from now.

argh, the wait is killing me! was hoping to take it with me on my trip 2 weeks from now.

k... tmr i help u call Oly and ask haha. What will come will come :)

If full frame sony a7 comes before em1... Tough choice..

Pre-order kits coming in for collection last week of Oct to1st week Nov.

2nd shipment coming in mid Nov and will go to shops from there depending on how connected your dealer is hence probably can confirm street prices from around 2nd - 3rd week nov onwards

Just got mine in Thailand, approx. SGD1840(body only), SGD2100 w/ 12-50mm kit and SGD2815 w/ 12-40 F2.8 kit (however will only be available early-mid nov)

Free gift?