Help needed. where can i get this replacement piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoheadGostern

Nov 7, 2008
North
HI

_DSC3832.jpg

as can be seen. the metal conductor for the battery holder had corroded. is there anywhere i can get the replacement for the contact points? or even replacement of the whole holder. it is my flash light AAA battery holder.

TIA!!

Cheers Mates!

Try ebaying for the brand of flash you're using or contacting the retailer/distributor.

Alternatively, search the commercial and industrial guide for electronic 'warehouses'. Many of these carry a huge range of spare parts, but chance are you'll have to seach quite a bit.

One other option is to go to those lelong shops which carry a wide range of cheapo LED torchlights and search for a similar batt carrier.

Best of luck!

SLS have one or two shops selling electrical products and rechargable batteries. Not too sure if they have this type but have seen those white colour ones for 2 batteries.

go to Sim Lim tower 3rd floor, alot of the shops there have this kind of aaa batt holder.

the shop directly infront of the downward escalator on the 3rd floor, cant remember the shop name 100% have, been there many times to buy stuff and seen this type of batt holder.

ah.thanks to those who have replied. will certainly look into the suggestion.

THANKS!

Cheers
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.