Help needed: Oly panorama feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sneezybum

Anybody know how to use the panorama feature in original Oly sm card? Please advice...

Originally posted by sneezybum
Anybody know how to use the panorama feature in original Oly sm card? Please advice...

Format ur Oly SM and then go to the Panorama function in the Menu.....then u pan ur DC to take multiple pix....and the s/w will stitch them up for u. Isn't this in the manual???

Originally posted by Jayan

Format ur Oly SM and then go to the Panorama function in the Menu.....then u pan ur DC to take multiple pix....and the s/w will stitch them up for u. Isn't this in the manual???

Dun blame him for not reading =p I always waited 2mths before touching the manual in the cd-rom. The one written on paper is really too simple for anyone.

Originally posted by Klause

Dun blame him for not reading =p I always waited 2mths before touching the manual in the cd-rom. The one written on paper is really too simple for anyone.

:p

Haven reach that part yet. Will go read up. Thanks, everybody

Originally posted by Jayan

U also gonna hit soon what...;)

eh jayan when did you become a freelancer? i'm only an amatuer now with p&s cam. :bwhat:

Originally posted by Sphoenix

eh jayan when did you become a freelancer? i'm only an amatuer now with p&s cam. :bwhat:

let me guess the answer 500?

Jayan <-- 1st No life Champion
Klause <-- 2nd Life Runner Up
Blitz <-- No lifer who call others no life :D

Anyway the book manual is useless, I always refer to the CD manual too. But hard ah, u can read a CD outside rite? So I have to read the manual everytime b4 I go out taking pics, hoping that I can remember the functions :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.