Help needed, ISO100-->400

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
I loaded a half-finished Kodak EV-ISO100 slides and mistakenly set at ISO400. After finishing the roll then realized it. Now 2 stops underexposed. Is it worthwhile to request the lab to push it? How about the noise level? Pictures are not really important, mostly are fisheye shots for an event. The first half roll was taken in ISO100. sigh... pls share your experience, thanks!

seriously...can forget about the second half of the roll already :)

tomshen said:
I loaded a half-finished Kodak EV-ISO100 slides and mistakenly set at ISO400. After finishing the roll then realized it. Now 2 stops underexposed. Is it worthwhile to request the lab to push it? How about the noise level? Pictures are not really important, mostly are fisheye shots for an event. The first half roll was taken in ISO100. sigh... pls share your experience, thanks!

Either you save the first half or second half ...... the lab can push the whole roll, but not half a roll (or more accurately, difficult and thus the process is not worth the effort). But I would save the half taken in ISO100 rather then the half taken with ISO400.

Status
Not open for further replies.