[help needed] for SIN on 19/9/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven1019

Feb 20, 2006
i was the 2nd guy who answer the correct question with "three angle production" and went up the stage but my friend was not there,so i think some clubsnap member might have taken a photo of me

iif anyone have taken a photo of me with the thailand model ,can u kindly send the photo to raven1019@hotmail.com

thanks in advance :)

i was the 2nd guy who answer the correct question with "three angle production" and went up the stage but my friend was not there,so i think some clubsnap member might have taken a photo of me

iif anyone have taken a photo of me with the thailand model ,can u kindly send the photo to raven1019@hotmail.com

haha i saw you! :bsmilie: but i didnt get you i was quite far when u went up. :p

hahas. so you were the circle drawing guy. Saw you from far but did not get a shot. Well, good luck in finding the picture.;)

Got advance pic .... I rem I shot a few but dunno who is who

up up up up

Maybe you could get in touch with the official photographer from three angles and ask him.

yesterday the babes got hot request... not sure today got anot!! The grand winner will get gift from Power98, phototaking with all the babes... and the special request from the babes ":kiss:" by the babes on the cheek:bsmilie:

Which session? I took some for the 6pm plus.. Is your the 9pm plus session?

Status
Not open for further replies.