Help me with the new Pentax pricelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great Gengh!
I do prefer showing only the best prices and places in Singapore.
For online shops, we can always check ourselves. They key are the local prices for comparison which is not readily online.

BTW, any intention (or approval from CS) to eventually include Sigma and Tamron k-mount prices too? :)

I intended to add 3rd party lenses and flashes too, but maybe only as information comes in. Watch this space. :) Shouldn't be an issue I think....

Thanks Gengh for the efforts.

For the FA Limited, maybe you want to separate it into Black and Silver version.

Thanks, point noted.

Appreciate the effort and good start to the list, LK. Looking forward to the complete list. (Sorry I can't be of help since I'm usually looking at 2nd hand prices) :bsmilie:

Wow! Great effort Gengh. This price list is an invaluable source of information.

I agree with Airconvent to exclude the US online prices. People can use this local price list as a comparison and decide for themselves if they want to order online.

Gengh, you have left out the DA18-250mm F3.5-6.3ED AL [IF].

called OP MSC CP and none of them has AF540...

Thanks Gen, I'm waiting for where and price of DA* 60-250/4. Moreover, we would like to know also Metz 48-58 for Pentax and soft box for them.

Thanks Gen, I'm waiting for where and price of DA* 60-250/4. Moreover, we would like to know also Metz 48-58 for Pentax and soft box for them.

You can email Emjay too to see if they have stocks. Unless its parallel imported, the retailers should be getting their stocks from them as they are the official distributor.

Thanks all for your feedback!

Appreciate the effort and good start to the list, LK. Looking forward to the complete list. (Sorry I can't be of help since I'm usually looking at 2nd hand prices) :bsmilie:

Well, don't you pop into shops to ask about prices sometimes at least? My stuff are mostly 2nd hand too....

Gengh, you have left out the DA18-250mm F3.5-6.3ED AL [IF].

Added!

what is GST ?

means dunno whether GST is included ??

AF540 price at $490... :think:
FW says its below $500, so this price is with GST or no or dunno :bsmilie:

Added a legend!

called OP MSC CP and none of them has AF540...

Well, then I guess I know who bought the last AF540 OP was holding on to.... :)

No one has given me any info on those.... I think someone here might at least be able to tell you where to look for Metz products? Don't think they're easily found locally at all....

hope this helps,
I got my EF 530 super at 470 at msc amk hub

More updates on the pricelist, and fengwei's SRP list has been added as well. :)

I was in Manly Departmentstore chinatown and there are 50-135 DA lens going at 1170 inc GST and K20 D is going at affordable price, slightly above 1K. There are AF 540 FGZ but I did not enqire on price.

With emjay directing retailers to be more competitive in pricing, Manly store seems to be following suit. You may want to speak to Mr Quek,......

I was there looking for additional flash AF 200 FGZ. (out of stock) checking with emjay.

Emjay is doing a good job for pentaxians here

marcus

af 200 fg flash only $ 159 at manly department store. Collecting from Mr Quek and many other pentax lenses available. Look for one Mr Quek 96864275

I was in Manly Departmentstore chinatown and there are 50-135 DA lens going at 1170 inc GST and K20 D is going at affordable price, slightly above 1K. There are AF 540 FGZ but I did not enqire on price.

With emjay directing retailers to be more competitive in pricing, Manly store seems to be following suit. You may want to speak to Mr Quek,......

I was there looking for additional flash AF 200 FGZ. (out of stock) checking with emjay.

marcus

Hi marcus,where is this place..chinatown point??

marcus

Great prices! Thanks Marcus for sharing the info.

"I was in Manly Department store chinatown and there are 50-135 DA lens going at 1170 inc GST......"

I was quoted around this price during CNY time. I believe their prices were pretty good before Emjay but could/should be even better now ??? :)

"I was in Manly Department store chinatown and there are 50-135 DA lens going at 1170 inc GST......"

I was quoted around this price during CNY time. I believe their prices were pretty good before Emjay but could/should be even better now ??? :)

There was a price hike on all lenses from early this year. Thanks to Emjay's great effort, most lenses' prices came down quite a bit even though they've gone up elsewhere :)

Here is hoping Emjay will keep up the good work long term :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And if demand picks up, the retailers fighting for the business can only mean even more keen street prices :D

Hi marcus,where is this place..chinatown point??

lawrence,

At terengganu street and Pagoda street, two different shops but look for Mr Quek, cos he is more resourceful. If items not there, he will find out from emjay and prices is attractive from his quotes. ;)

marcus

I was in Manly Departmentstore chinatown and there are 50-135 DA lens going at 1170 inc GST ...

marcus

I call Manly for 50-135 today, and they qoute me 1.8K.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.