Help me to sell off my furniture?


Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Senior Member
Feb 10, 2003
1,864
0
36
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
#2
hi, do u have any price in mind for the Am-Pro Electronic Dry Cabinet AD-038? i dun need one, but would be gald to have one if the price is DAMN great.

btw, Cash n carry?
 

johnyu

New Member
Nov 4, 2003
316
0
0
Melbourne, Australia
#3
West_ray said:
hi, do u have any price in mind for the Am-Pro Electronic Dry Cabinet AD-038? i dun need one, but would be gald to have one if the price is DAMN great.

btw, Cash n carry?
Since it's a photo equipment, it's being "auctioned" on clusbsnap ;)
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=54151
 

Tuck Loong

Deregistered
Mar 11, 2003
230
0
0
44
#4
Interested in your microwave oven
do u have a mini fridge/fridge or other kitchen appliances for sale too?

Cheers,
Tuck Loong
 

johnyu

New Member
Nov 4, 2003
316
0
0
Melbourne, Australia
#8
Tuck Loong said:
Interested in your microwave oven
do u have a mini fridge/fridge or other kitchen appliances for sale too?

Cheers,
Tuck Loong
Sorry, Tuck Loong. Microwave has been reserved.

For other kitchen appliances, let me think...
We have also a handheld mixer, and many mug, glassses and dishes.
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
43
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
#12
No offense. But wonder if u are willing to compromise on your prices. coz they're really high. I'm interested in the office chair & the single bed frame.
 

johnyu

New Member
Nov 4, 2003
316
0
0
Melbourne, Australia
#13
Poledra said:
LOL.
John, you're always selling something, it seems..
Poledra,

Yeah, as explained above, I'm moving out of town soon. :(

Btw, I heard on the forum that you were hunting for part-time job.
How is that going? Any particular area you'd like to work on?
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#15
johnyu said:
Poledra,

Yeah, as explained above, I'm moving out of town soon. :(

Btw, I heard on the forum that you were hunting for part-time job.
How is that going? Any particular area you'd like to work on?
I understand why you would want to move out of town... Is it the taxes? Or the COE taxes.. Oh wait, that's still taxes.... LOL.

As long it's admin work, I don't mind. :)
 

johnyu

New Member
Nov 4, 2003
316
0
0
Melbourne, Australia
#18
Poledra said:
I understand why you would want to move out of town... Is it the taxes? Or the COE taxes.. Oh wait, that's still taxes.... LOL.

As long it's admin work, I don't mind. :)
If life is just about taxes, it will be really simple. :bsmilie:

Admin work... I'll keep my eyes open to see if anything related turns up.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom