help me please....!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

guoliang

Dec 26, 2006
i spotted some particules on the viewfinder... i clean the viewfinder then the dust still there!!! i take out the lens and still can see the dust..

if i take to NSC... will they clean for me for free??

which shop does open on sunday for servicing??

but is not on the outside of the viewfinder... is inside... feel so heart pain and wanna cry...

hahahaha

but quite troublesome to go to NSC le... and do they open on sat and sun??

don't worry to much about this, it won't affect the quality of images, if that ready bother you, can always send for clearing, of course you need to pay for clearing, anyway it will get dusty again soon or later.

but as long as I don't take out the lens again after cleaning right??

where can i sent for cleaning beside NSC?? how much roughly will they charge... and any shop that open on sunday for servicing??

but is not on the outside of the viewfinder... is inside... feel so heart pain and wanna cry...

hahahaha

but quite troublesome to go to NSC le... and do they open on sat and sun??
no, they don't open on weekend.

I say again, little bit of dust won't die one!

i know a bit won't die... but this is really a lot!!! so that why i despo need to sent it for cleaning... :D

mayb its dust on the sensor? try blowing some air inside and see if it goes away

sigh... never mind... just sent to NSC and let them see the situation...

any other places that do servicing?? CP?? alan?? mscolor?? they open on sunday??

seriously, like the rest have said... a little bit of dust in the viewfinder wun affect image one... ;p

sigh... never mind... just sent to NSC and let them see the situation...

any other places that do servicing?? CP?? alan?? mscolor?? they open on sunday??
pay me, and i help you blow the dust away... :bsmilie:

next time, remember to switch off the camera before you take out the lens.

dammit its some NSC scam the dust is in the "TIGHT AIR SEALED PRISM" as advertised by nikon and i bloody reckon leave it alone

1) its rather impossibele to remove without stripping ur cam apart
2) NSC will charge 100 + for a servicing

lol yup i agree it wont affect phototaking and i think if you are focused on getting the right composure ur eyes wont even notice the lens as they are too close to focus??

:) save the cash for a better lens haha

alamak, all going OT liao... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.