hElp ? iNfo neEded on tHis ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
hey. .. u guys heard of a female artist in taiwan by the name of He Jia wen or something ??

she usually appear on Chn 54, Sundays 7pm one.... appear as guest for that host la.. forget his name...

i think his the same host for Kang Xi on Chn 52 ??

but hey... i wan to know if anyone of u guys here know this artist.... He Jia wen or something.... i think also not he jia wen la... i kinda forgots her name... very jap looking girl.. short short de......

bUT not The oNe on Chn 8 ya... the Heavely and dragon swords thingy... not that female lead inside...... :bsmilie:

please i teach u "QianKun Reversal Stance" and the "Taiji Swordplay" if u know her... lol.. :bsmilie:

PLUS i teach you how to block acupoints and i give you a link for the manuals... from Shaolin.. :bsmilie:

Her name is indeed He Jia Wen. I think she did release some albums, but she's not that popular here in Singapore. If you watch Taiwanese variety shows you should be familiar with here. Some time back, there was a variety show on either channel 8 or U called 'Chong Yi Shou Nu Ju' (loosely translated 'Variety Girl Group').

What else do you need to know?

funksoulava said:
Her name is indeed He Jia Wen. I think she did release some albums, but she's not that popular here in Singapore. If you watch Taiwanese variety shows you should be familiar with here. Some time back, there was a variety show on either channel 8 or U called 'Chong Yi Shou Nu Ju' (loosely translated 'Variety Girl Group').

Her mobile phone number might help?

funksoulava said:

oh... ya.. that muz be her... lol..... hahaha... yah... her mobile number might help... hmmmmm....... she got cds de ah ? i din know...... :bsmilie:

ya.. found some webs on her.. but hey.. non has pics of her.. all is the old pics lor.. so the "tu" one... the latest ones looks nice.. cant find them on the web though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.