Help! CPU + mamaboard combo to loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all.

My PC just died on me :( and I managed to isolate the problem; it's either my mamaboard or CPU. I'm still waiting for the impending release of Athlon 64 thus it makes no sense for me to get a Athlon XP CPU and a compatible mamaboard.

If you have a spare CPU + mamaboard combo that uses PC133 type rams (my rams are fine) and you are willing to lend/loan them to me for a few months (at most 3 months), please pm me.

TIA! ;)

Hi AdamGoi,

I have a Duron 800Mhz that I can loan to you, but the mainboard currently I'm using it myself.

Let me know if you want the chip alone. ;)

I've got 3 pieces of 128MB PC133 lying in my AMD K6-2/500 box. :) PC2100 nope not yet. I'm still a faithful SDR user. Heehee. Not upgrading in the long run yet.

PII 400 with abit slot 1 mainboard
let me know if you need it lor

Originally posted by AdamGoi
There's been some development ... still on the same topic; by any chance you guys/gals have any spare, loanable PC2100 rams lying around? ;p

got a 512MB Kingston PC2100

NEVER USE BEFORE but one of the pins kenna burnt becos my friend never install properly :mad: (there goes a $200 RAM)

now the burnt mark clear liao...but u dare to try?

Originally posted by Wai

NEVER USE BEFORE but one of the pins kenna burnt becos my friend never install properly :mad: (there goes a $200 RAM)

I wan I wan!!!

hehheee:
:devil: :devil: :devil:
/me snatch it away b4 Adam can get it.....

Originally posted by Wai

If really kerna burnt, RMA @ Convergent loh....
Lifetime warranty mah.

Originally posted by SNAG
If really kerna burnt, RMA @ Convergent loh....
Lifetime warranty mah.

Lifetime is the lifetime of the product life, ie: shell life. Not your lifetime or forever.

Wah ... giving burning coals in the midst of snow ... thanks fellas ... I need a few days before I can revert as I'm still on my 3-week ICT ... thanks fellas, I really appreciate it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.