helmut newton shot for straits times

Status
Not open for further replies.

zig

Deregistered
Sep 14, 2004
woodlands baby!
he guys i found this rather amusing.. i wonder how many people know about this really famous fashion photographer helmut newton..? he just passed on not long ago
i was reading his biography at page one and actually during his early days he escaped the jewish persecution in germany and landed in our sunny island and shot for strait times for a while...he eventually was fired because the guys at ST thought he wasnt good enough hahaha :dunno:
the passing of henier cartier bresson and that Mr adams guy was well publicised by our papers but how many people knew about helmut newton? :think:

zig said:
he guys i found this rather amusing.. i wonder how many people know about this really famous fashion photographer helmut newton..? he just passed on not long ago
i was reading his biography at page one and actually during his early days he escaped the jewish persecution in germany and landed in our sunny island and shot for strait times for a while...he eventually was fired because the guys at ST thought he wasnt good enough hahaha :dunno:
the passing of henier cartier bresson and that Mr adams guy was well publicised by our papers but how many people knew about helmut newton? :think:

Thanks for sharing. :)

May i refer you to the following threads?

Thread 1

Thread 2

Regards,
WG

Wolfgang said:
Thanks for sharing. :)

May i refer you to the following threads?

Thread 1

Thread 2

Regards,
WG

haha :bsmilie: i thought the old threads have come alive.
scare me for a while.

If i am not wrong, he took lots of pic of two gal posing together ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.