hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exhoml

Feb 3, 2009
Bt Panjang
newbie shooting film here, have been shooting 5 rolls ever after getting my 1st fm. visit my flickr to see my selected ones:heart:(30+ out of 5 roll:embrass:) c & c most welcome!!:lovegrin:

nice shoot out there.. but if u like photography n do alot of shoots, y not getting a dslr... at least u save on the films u spending.. :)

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Keep practising and critique yourself first....

nice shoot out there.. but if u like photography n do alot of shoots, y not getting a dslr... at least u save on the films u spending.. :)
thx!!personally love the feeling of film couldnt throwing 1k+ to buy a nice dslr so started out with less than 100 dollar gear heee
Hello...welcome.

I am shooting film at times too. Perhaps we could go for an outing together. :)
u can call me along if got any outing thx!!:bsmilie:

I do agree with him. Just get a 2nd hand cam with good condition.No need to buy to ex cam.Just drop by at the camera workshop cos I got my 2nd hand 20D from them.;)

I do agree with him. Just get a 2nd hand cam with good condition.No need to buy to ex cam.Just drop by at the camera workshop cos I got my 2nd hand 20D from them.;)

where is the workshop u mention

Hi,

Hope you enjoy your time here mate. Do call me out for Film Based outings yeah. i shoot both film n digital. hahaha.

Cheers
Shaz

hello... and post more for us to see your pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.