Hello to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumepoi

Oct 11, 2004
Just want to say hello to everyone out there...

I'm a newbie both to photography and this site, but i find both very fascinating. this site rocks man!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Kudos for the admins and all the people who participates in it. Haven't explored all, but really enjoy your discussions in the forums.

A little bit intimidated by all the equipments you all talking about with all the D1, D10, D70, D2H, and all the big and loooooong lenz. I can only afford EOS 66 with the kit lenz :embrass: will keep on shooting till mine drops though :)

Need a lot of guidance and advices from all of you out there. Please be patient when encountering stupid Qs:sweatsm:

Warm Regards...

yume

patch17

Jun 30, 2003
here and there
hello and welcome to the community.

and as adam said, don't worry about equipment, and remember, your photos are only as good as your skill, not your equipment.

Gosu_John

Aug 11, 2004
www.blackbistro.com
hur hur unless u consider a Canon S45 big, thats what I shoot with now. hehe so not everyone here is a BIG GUN owner :D

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
its not the size tt matters la....today i was given a small point and shoot digital camera to do a last min group shoot...

turned out very well too wat....muz understand ya equipment and wat it can do for u most impt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom