hello! need help!

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
Just found out that my battery is bloated! is it still safe to use? any good 3rd party battery to recommend?? thanks for the time!

What kind of battery are you referring to?

eh i meant nikon lithium ion EN-EL9a, its like the battery is becoming fatter =x.. is it because i charged too long? its suppose to be flat =x. eh can i know how much does it cost in courts or harvey?

if batts bloated, it mean no good.
toss it away and get a new one..

eh i meant nikon lithium ion EN-EL9a, its like the battery is becoming fatter =x..

:bsmilie: haha almost burst out laughing at this one.

i believe it's leaking. though i don't know much, it just means your battery is spoilt.

If the new Nikon battery price is not too far off from 3rd party, can consider just getting original and be done with it. I do think you were rather unlucky to get a battery that bloats.

If your camera is still under warranty, try bringing the battery into NSC for them to take a look.

If your camera is still under warranty, try bringing the battery into NSC for them to take a look.

:thumbsup: And bring your charger as well to verify what causes the bloating.

Canon orig will leak so easily?

Canon orig will leak so easily?

Actually, these batteries doesn't leak. There is not real liquid inside that could come aout. But if the Lithium inside gets a shakehands with Oxygen you'll have a small private firework. Alkalines leak, because the chemical processes inside slowly corrode the outer cylinder.