Hello, I like eating pasta. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfishninja

Apr 18, 2009
www.flickr.com
Helloo, I'm Serena.

Pretty new to ClubSNAP, but I've been taking photos for a really long time. Never known when exactly it started, but the first camera I ever got was in 2006 (I was 13 then, and that camera wasn't great, but it was something.) Had a slight liking for taking photos. At the end of 2006 I got a (much) better camera. Canon Digital IXUS 850 IS, a pretty decent digital camera. At the end of 2007 I got a Nikon D40x kit, and at some point in 2008 I got a 55-200mm lens to go along with the 18-55mm one.

And nowadays I just borrow a couple of stuff from my dad, including a tripod, a SB-600 speedlight and some bits and bobs of stuff. I also made my own lightbox (thanks to Strobist) and I use it for macro shots of tiny things :)

This year I'm in the midst of Project 365 yeah. The photo a day one. Same thing. It's on my Flickr for now, but my Pro account expired so I couldn't upload anymore photos. Yeah whatever haha.

This is a really long description, you know?

Anyway here's the flickr if you are interested.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vulnerablechaos

hi welcome to CS..

it would be better if u can post ur pics in the pic galleries rather than ask ppl to go look at ur site...:dunno:

hi... i like to eat pasta.. i'm base in Dubai... eating is expensive here... so... i cook all my meal and i have 1 day in every week for my pasta day....

hope this answer ur question... have a nice day...

rememeber....
cook more pasta...
eat more pasta...
and post more pasta...

enjoy ur pasta...

Hi, welcome to CS, newbee here too.

I enjoy browsing thru your flickr album. Keep it coming!

Welcom to CS!

I do like pasta.... :bsmilie:

Good photos, keep it coming.

welcome.. lovely flickr photostream you have there, hang on for your Project 365..

I like pasta too and I cook them ... they are somewhat overpriced in restaurants
do you cook? you have some nice recipes?

for flickr .. created mutiple account to overcome 200 pic limit? cumbersome but it works
US$2/month just for photos for me who does not shoot a lot of pics does not make much sense

oh man!! pasta! i got so crazy over it tat i cook it at 4am in the morning

dun know hav u guys try this b4... but after u cook ur pasta.. try add mayo to it... its give u the creamy taste.... vy good...
i think 2 night diner will be pasta!!!!

Very interesting thread title lol, just _had_ to click on it. Yea, being a Singaporean in London, I have no choice but to like pasta, lol, its like the cheapest food available. Easy to cook, probably healthier than instant noodles, go figure. Anyway your flickr shots are really good, cute too! All the performance photos are superb imo.

welcome to clubpasta..

i mean clubsnap..

i like eating air.. <3

happy snapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.