hello i am a newbie wanting to finally upgrade my camera after many years..

Go for a Leica M camera

Sony A6000 for the fastest AF.

Did u even read what the TS posted or who the TS is?

I wonder what is TS or who is TS? I quoted as a suggestion in a forum. Any thing wrong with that? It doesn't matter if you have posted 5978 or 1 post. This is a forum for discussion.

I wonder what is TS or who is TS? I quoted as a suggestion in a forum. Any thing wrong with that? It doesn't matter if you have posted 5978 or 1 post. This is a forum for discussion.

TS stands for Thread Starter, or the person who started this thread. wonglp asked you the question because you replied to zaren, who was just making a suggestion, but is not the TS. Also the TS said he would like recommendations on either Sony A6000, Panasonic GX8 or Olympus EM10Mk2. Your suggestion of Leica M is probably way beyond the TS' budget. As a forum moderator, wonglp has the right to make sure threads stay on track - the numbers of posts he has made is immaterial.

Person budgeting to get a new car base on 3 choices they narrow down to, a Toyota, Hyundai or Honda. And someone suggest buy a Ferrari. That is called contributing to the discussion staying on topic? LOL

TS stands for Thread Starter, or the person who started this thread. wonglp asked you the question because you replied to zaren, who was just making a suggestion, but is not the TS. Also the TS said he would like recommendations on either Sony A6000, Panasonic GX8 or Olympus EM10Mk2. Your suggestion of Leica M is probably way beyond the TS' budget. As a forum moderator, wonglp has the right to make sure threads stay on track - the numbers of posts he has made is immaterial.

The reason why I replied a Leica M system was just my little suggestion for the writer. I don't see it if he/she can afford it. I remembered years ago I went to the shop to buy a Sony RX1 and after trying out at the shop, I ended buying the Leica M240. Initially I did not intend to buy an expensive camera but I convinced myself it was really a good camera.

The reason why I replied a Leica M system was just my little suggestion for the writer. I don't see it if he/she can afford it. I remembered years ago I went to the shop to buy a Sony RX1 and after trying out at the shop, I ended buying the Leica M240. Initially I did not intend to buy an expensive camera but I convinced myself it was really a good camera.

Sure, thanks for the anecdote. But did you read the original post to see what the thread starter asked?
There's a reason everyone is confused by your reply.

I have sony nex 6 and olympus ep3 before, all i can say is if you want less noise for high iso (i.e. you like to do night photography, indoor museum, etc) you will need to choose sony 6000.

However, features wise, olympus and panasonic win. You can't go wrong with either system.

I have sony nex 6 and olympus ep3 before, all i can say is if you want less noise for high iso (i.e. you like to do night photography, indoor museum, etc) you will need to choose sony 6000.

However, features wise, olympus and panasonic win. You can't go wrong with either system.

To be fair, the EP-3 was one of the last cameras using the older 12MP sensor which was quite ancient (in digital years) when it arrived. Starting with the E-M5, the 16MP m43 sensors competed quite well with APS-C, even today. For reference we're at the change over point where the next generation of m43 sensors are showing up although I don't expect the bar to be raised that much higher, but the same probably goes for all new sensors across the board.