HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, I also felt we were lucky in the CL win. But I thought we did a lot better in the CL loss except for the lack of cutting edge. That's why I was optimistic especially seeing Torres and Babel come in. But we just couldn't put together a team somehow.

Yah, I also felt we were lucky in the CL win. But I thought we did a lot better in the CL loss except for the lack of cutting edge. That's why I was optimistic especially seeing Torres and Babel come in. But we just couldn't put together a team somehow.

i think our right back is quite problematic too.

i suggest we sign wes brown. one of the best english right back in the game now.

i suggest we sack raf999 n get moaningRhino

we can dun win the CL, it is ok! but i mux witness us winning the EPL for like once when i'm still alive!!! hahaha :bsmilie:

I hope the team can learn from this. We need to beat Everton and secure the 4th place or it'd be disaster. But it won't be easy beating Everton. Nor would it be easy with Arsenal. I hope we can beat them in all 3 matches but even if we somehow do, I think we all know which one is still the better team.

I hope the team can learn from this. We need to beat Everton and secure the 4th place or it'd be disaster. But it won't be easy beating Everton. Nor would it be easy with Arsenal. I hope we can beat them in all 3 matches but even if we somehow do, I think we all know which one is still the better team.

how sad!!!

after 4seasons n many many $$$ spent on rubbish players like dirty kite n skirtie...

we're still after 4th placing!

y? :cry::cry:

we can dun win the CL, it is ok! but i mux witness us winning the EPL for like once when i'm still alive!!! hahaha :bsmilie:

I hope so too. Otherwise, my coffin must install TV liao. Die already must still pay bloody Starhub :dunno:

I hope so too. Otherwise, my coffin must install TV liao. Die already must still pay bloody Starhub :dunno:

i smart.

i go to kopishop n watch.

SOOOOO MANY UNCLES ok!

i m like easy to blend in la. hahahaha

after a few rounds of drinks they all too mabok to focus on game. :bsmilie:

sagna 1, chelsea 0

how sad!!!

y? :cry::cry:

should play in lower league. Everyday beat Havant and Waterlooville. Leaque champs all the way. You happy, me happy, Rafa happy, Yanks happy........:bsmilie:

OKaylah, gonna sleep and have nightmares about tonight. Ciao! YNWA!

should play in lower league. Everyday beat Havant and Waterlooville. Leaque champs all the way. You happy, me happy, Rafa happy, Yanks happy........:bsmilie:

OKaylah, gonna sleep and have nightmares about tonight. Ciao! YNWA!

4-2 against the havant gang leh

4-5-1 ok!

1-1 draw at home against wigan leh!

2-2 draw at home against villa leh!

2-1 defeated by barnsley leh!

wa! 4-5-1 works!

raf999 is a genius!

thus, we can see that the main source of problem is in raf999. :thumbsup:

sekali he go LFC and Rafa go Cheski. One bald uncle for the other.

please lah, we dun care where Rafa go... but that grant has no chance to come to LFC

Rafa Benitez admitted he was shocked by referee Steve Bennett's decision to send off Javier Mascherano in Liverpool's 3-0 defeat at Manchester United.

Mascherano was shown a second yellow card for dissent just a minute before half-time with the score at 1-0.

The Argentine approached Bennett after Fernando Torres had been cautioned but Benitez insists he was merely asking the referee what had happened and was not looking to cause any trouble.

Benitez accepts that Mascherano should have been more careful but feels the dismissal killed off any chance of a Liverpool comeback.

"Clearly he didn't say anything," Benitez told Sky Sports. "I asked Ryan Babel, who was close to him. He didn't say anything, he was asking what happened.

"In a big game like this between the top four, a sending-off for asking is just a surprise."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_3339560,00.html

"Clearly he didn't say anything," Benitez told Sky Sports. "I asked Ryan Babel, who was close to him. He didn't say anything, he was asking what happened.

"In a big game like this between the top four, a sending-off for asking is just a surprise."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_3339560,00.html

Think Marsch must be asking "how much?"

;p:bsmilie:

please lah, we dun care where Rafa go... but that grant has no chance to come to LFC

why not? we could always do with another "tactical genius". who needs a good coach and motivator when you have a "tactical genius":bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.