Headache

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi guys, been viewing the review of EPL3 and EP3 and both seems to be suitable for me but i can only afford one, can someone give me some heads-on on which one to buy? I normally do Landscape, portrait/street portrait, street photography and macro .. I currently own a 60D and got a range of 11mm up to 300mm alr and considering a smaller camera for alternate useage like some places is better for ep3/epl3 and some places shd use my 60D, thinking of 7D but doesnt want another big giant ..

I will say feel for yourself.. Try testing both camera in your hand.. Also ask yourself do you need touch screen??

For me initially I wanted to buy EPL3 too but it feels too small for my hand.. You might wanna test it yourself..

Since you take street photography/macro. The epl3 will be better. Main reason the lcd screen can shift and tilt around to get good angles easier. EP3, the LCD screen is a fixed version.

Actually... I would suggest using the EP3. Feel it once and love it. autofocus is swift and accurate (one important thing with street photography). It also had an inbuilt flash system to provide you with some flash needs if you needed to... without hogging the hotshoe.

And frankly I am not too crazy about the tilt LCD which can go only to a certain angle, basically it is not as useful as it sound... unless you have a vari-angle LCD like what 600D and your 60D had, it was basically just a mumbo jumbo gadget...

Thx for the opinion, get to touch the epl3 this tml =) hey rhino, how are you and ur horn, still attached to ur head? hope to see u soon ..

Thx for the opinion, get to touch the epl3 this tml =) hey rhino, how are you and ur horn, still attached to ur head? hope to see u soon ..

Yep... my horn is still on my head. hahahaha... nowaday I am flying alot to and from China... actually came back last week... going off again soon... Hope to see you guys soon too.

By the way, going to the anime festival? I most probably be there on Friday evening and Saturday or Sunday.

the dec one? if ur not flyng ard and im not sailing ard then we can go tgt ..

the dec one? if ur not flyng ard and im not sailing ard then we can go tgt ..

Er... nope... the coming one... on 12Nov to 14Nov... suntec city.

*ENVY* I already living on borrowed leave.

@rhino Should b going to anime fest, hoped to catch u ard