He ain't heavy, he's my brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

Oct 28, 2004
Jurong
I saw this two little puppies and took some snap shots. Their mom is a Husky and dad is unknown. The lighter in color has a blue eye and a grey eye!

puppy1cs.jpg

puppy2cs.jpg

Hey, I like them, puppy are always cute and nice subject.
However hard to get a sharp as they move alot. think the good lightings helps. :)

Howdy said:
Hey, I like them, puppy are always cute and nice subject.
However hard to get a sharp as they move alot. think the good lightings helps. :)

Thanks Howdy. Yes the bright daylight helps a lot. Actually the sunlight is from behind and I did not use a lens hood(I don't use it at all, not even once :bsmilie: ) But lucikly the angle is slightly tilted down so it does not affect much. But I do not know if it will be better with a lens hood. :think:

Then puppy is cute! iyoh.. Feel like hugging them... hehehe :bsmilie:

josho said:
Then puppy is cute! iyoh.. Feel like hugging them... :bsmilie: hehehe

Puppies are always very cute. You should see their mom. Not cute at all but fierce! :bsmilie:

Great subject.

Another thing you may want to try is taking the photo at a lower level, almost at their head/eye level if possible. Especially photo #1, which I think will look much better if taken at that level. Just my opinion.

Digital is free......free to experiment until memory card full.

tankm said:
Great subject.

Another thing you may want to try is taking the photo at a lower level, almost at their head/eye level if possible. Especially photo #1, which I think will look much better if taken at that level. Just my opinion.

Digital is free......free to experiment until memory card full.

Thanks tankm! I did not try that cos I thought the sunlight would shine straight into the caemra. But I'll take your advice next time! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.